|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Malicious is a download-only 3D action game developed and published by Alvion for the PlayStation 3 and the Play Station Vita. The main goal of the game is to defeat a dangerous group of creatures known as the Malicious. The player makes use of a special black mantle that hangs from the main character's neck called the Mantle of Cinders. Due to the lack of actual stage progression, the game is meant to offer a simple play experience. The game was released on October 27, 2010 and is available to download from Play Station Store in Japan. Because of the game's critical success, an enhanced port of the game was announced for the Play Station Vita.
Contains examples of:
- Badass Adorable: If you pick Erica, the trope is in full effect.
- Boss Rush: Since there is no real level progression, the whole game is essentially this.
- Clothing Damage: Not only do your clothes get damages, so does your body.
- One-Woman Wail: Some tracks sports this, to amazing effect.
- Scenery Porn
- This Is a Drill
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Both protagonists.