|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Something is running rampant in the streets of Tokyo. Every day reports of brutal rapes and murders increase. The victims are both male and female, and each one has been killed more brutally than the last.
After high school student Akitoshi has a terrible nightmare in which an inhuman monstrosity is assaulting his friends Yua and Mikage, only to be interrupted by a mysterious spear-wielding woman, the young man is shocked to realize that a new girl in his class strongly resembles the warrior he dreamt about. Ignoring the warnings from his teacher that all students should be home before dark, Akitoshi attempts to follow the girl after school to find out more about her... at which he fails miserably, making himself significantly late in the process.
Cutting through a building construction site, the young man is drawn by the sound of people on the second floor. When he investigates he finds his classmate at the mercy of three men and a hideous tentacled horror. When the creature notices him, Akitoshi quickly learns that the only person who can save Mikage's life -- and his own -- is the magical warrior he saw in his dream.
Mahou Shoujo Ai (Sexy Magical Girl) is a hentai OVA directed by Hirohide Shikishima. The five part series was released in Japan from 2003 to 2005 by production company Milky, and was licensed for release in English by JapanAnime. In 2009 it was followed by a sequel series, Mahou Shoujo Ai San.
This series contains examples of:
- Attempted Rape: Happens in an early scene when a group of men corner a woman in an alley. Only "attempted" because they are interrupted by a demon who has other interests.
- Magical Girl: It is a part of the title after all.
- Naughty Tentacles
- New Transfer Student: Ai, who doubles as a demon-hunter with magic powers.
- O-Ring Orifice: Many of the sex scenes in this series take this to disturbingly elastic levels, with some of the villains even making it a point to see how far they can go before their victims' bodies fail outright.
- Plot With Porn
- Rape as Drama
- Too Dumb to Live: The Yuragi have many chances to kill Ai, the only one who can defeat them but they opt to rape her instead. This always comes back to bite them
- Balloon Belly: Ai is subjected to this by both Mr.Naito and Tohru