|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: This being a Beatles movie, it shouldn't be surprising in the slightest that this trope is here.
- Epileptic Trees: Supporters of the Paul Is Dead Theory have noted that during the "Your Mother Should Know" sequence, Paul has a black carnation, while the other Beatles have red ones.
- Nausea Fuel: The spaghetti...urgh.
- Let it also be said that John Lennon with slick-back hair looks like he really wants to murder you with that shovel.
- Scapegoat Creator: All four Beatles are credited with "writing" the film, but everybody blames the whole thing on Paul.
- Vindicated by History: Well, sort of. Steven Spielberg apparently cites it as an influence, and was moderately successful as a cult film when eventually released in the US. McCartney defends it on the grounds that it's the only film of the band performing I Am the Walrus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.