The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Straight: Junko Watanabe is an Ordinary High School Student, until she is approached by a Cabbitsel (cat/rabbit/weasel hybrid) who gives her a magic ring which she uses to transform into Pretty Ronin Trope-Tan so that she may fight Queen Eviloverlordia and her horde of Monster of the Week minions.
- Justified: Junko is a descendent of the one who originally defeated Eviloverlordia, so naturally only someone of her family line can defeat the Big Bad this time around.
- Inverted: Dark Magical Girl
- Subverted: Junko doesn't become a magical girl...
- Double Subverted: ...Until she becomes the Sixth Ranger of the Five-Man Band, that is.
- Deconstructed: No matter what she's called, Trope-Tan is little more than a Child Soldier; the battles she fights are extremely dangerous (maybe even traumatising); she can't tell if her mascot mentor is telling the truth; the villains seem more like sympathetic Well Intentioned Extremists than monsters greedy for power; she can't tell if her allies are actually her friends; and she's so cut off from the ordinary world by her constant battles that she's slowly becoming more and more unstable.
- Reconstructed: Trope-Tan manages to overcome all of the above and triumph regardless.
- Averted: Junko is just an ordinary Magical Girl whose job is to help the townsfolk with her magic spells, she doesn't use her power to fight.
- Zig Zagged:???
- Invoked: Junko spends hours looking for villains to beat them to a pulp with her magical powers even though she's supposed to be just an ordinary Magical Girl.
- Exploited: The military is interested in recruiting Junko as a magical soldier due to her powers and combat prowess.
In the name of the moon! back to Magical Girl Warrior
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.