|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Vita's first appearance. All the giant hammers that followed can't really compare to the sheer badassery of busting through Nanoha's shields, staff, AND armour, and then knocking her through a wall. Not to mention this is the first time we get to witness the Cartridge System at work.
- The Big Damn Heroes in the first episode done by Fate and Yuuno. Nanoha about to face death by hammer when suddenly a green magic circle appears, Fate's cape fluttering as she blocks Vita's attack all with her theme playing.
- So Fate and Arf had immobilized Vita and is about to interrogate her when suddenly, a pink haired woman shows up, knocks Fate back, sets her sword on fire, slices Bardiche like it was made of glass and sends Fate several floors through a building. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Signum.
- Yuuno Scrya managed to hold off Vita while simultaneously trying to prep a transference spell to get everyone out of the barrier, without a device. After Casting a combined Barrier Field/Healing field spell. Bear in mind that spells in this universe are based on complex mathematics, which devices normally help with. Yuuno does it all in his head.
- In the second episode after getting her ass served on a platter by Vita, and only saved through Yuuno's intervention, she realizes that they won't make it if there's no reinforcement. That means she has to destroy the barrier deployed by the Wolkenritter. With Starlight Breaker. With a damaged Raising Heart (who was the one who suggested using said move in the first place). After Raising Heart overcomes a momentary bout of Heroic RROD interrupting the firing sequence, Nanoha, backed by her usual Theme Music Power-Up, is ready to shoot Starlight Breaker... Then the music abruptly stops, and Nanoha's face distorts when she realizes what Shamal, out of nowhere, was trying to do to her. But Nanoha, being Nanoha, manages to shoot anyway. And shoot she did. Like Shadow Crystal Mage said, Dragon Slave, eat your heart out.
- Raising Heart and Bardiche. Error code 203: CVK-792 required.
P L E A S E .
- Divine Buster Extension.
- Nanoha taking an attack from Vita while in civilian form... then calmly walking Out of the Inferno that it created, before uttering the line that gave birth to her Fan Nickname.
Vita: You devil...
Nanoha: It's okay if I'm a devil... it just means I'll have to use my hellish tools to get you to listen!
- Chrono finding out the whole Xanatos Gambit perpetrated by Admiral Graham, then curbstomping his two teacher of close combat and magical combat, Aria and Lotte. He does it, with Struggle Bind, a less-used spell that not only binds the target, but also dispels enchantments like transformation spells. "You're the one that told me to keep practicing", indeed.
- The entire battle with the Book of Darkness, in particular:
- Starlight Breaker.
- The Book of Darkness completing and launching aparticularly powerful Annihilation Lightning impact, which made Nanoha, Fate, Chrono, and Wolkenritters fleeing as far as they can. Yuuno's answer - "STEEL DEFENSE!"
- Reinforce taking on all four main characters at once, with them on the defensive? Badass. The attitude she pulled it with? Awesome. Nanoha pierces her barrier to deliver a point-blank blast. Doesn't. Do. Shit. Captain.
- Nanoha's response - "I'll just have to try even harder". A.C.S. Standby. The entire scene was so full of Nanoha-style GAR.
- Hayate and the Wolkenritter together after Hayate is recognized as Queen of the Night Sky and she resummons the 4 knights. They then all say awesomely epic lines and Hayate transforms.
Signum: We are the the guardian knights who gather before our mistress, she of the night sky.
Shamal: As long as our mistress exists, our souls will never extinguish.
Zafira: As long as we have life in our bodies, we will stand by each other.
Vita: We will always exist before our mistress, Queen of the Night Sky, Yagami Hayate.
- "Reinforce, bestow upon me my staff and armor." The realization that after having resurrected four characters, Hayate the ill girl will actually fight alongside the heroes was awesome. Plus, the line itself is cool.
- Followed by the just as cool line, “Light of the Night Sky, come to my hand! Blessed Wind, Reinforce, SET UP!”
- The final battle against the corrupted defense program, in which each one of the heroes fires their most powerful attack (with the monstrosity barely having time to regenerate itself, let alone fight back, before being hit again). Culminating with:
Nanoha: Full power! Starlight ...
Fate: Lightning flash! Plasma Zanber ...
Hayate: Resound, horn of judgement! Ragnarok ...
- Shamal locates the core and she, Yuuno and Arf transport it into outer space so the Arc-en-Ciel can be fired at it. Cue massive fireworks.
- The A's manga has a game of dodgeball in one chapter with Nanoha and Fate playing against Alyssa and Suzuka. Nanoha actually sucks at sports, but with Fate around there should be no contest, right? When Nanoha gets hit she leaps about fifty feet into the air to catch the airborne dodgeball, stunning every Muggle in the immediate vicinity. While still in the air, she chucks the ball down with blinding speed at Suzuka... who catches it with one hand, chucks it back at Fate and hits her hard enough to knock her out of the sky and unconscious. With a dodgeball.
- Well, you can't be friends with Nanoha without being tough, so this shouldn't really be surprising.
- No, she doesn't get befriended by Nanoha that way. She's just that good.