The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Any scene involving both Fate and Precia. If it isn't a completely monstrous moment for Precia it's a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Fate, and all of them are heart-wrenching.
- The bridge scene in the last episode. Nuff said.
The Movie 1st
- Precia herself has such a moment. A single line transforms her from a near Complete Monster into a Tragic Villain.
Movie 1st: The Comics
- The last scene in the fifth chapter.
Nanoha: I couldn't help anyone at all, could I?
- Linith's fate, being unable to stay with Fate for her very limited lifespan, both by her contract as a familiar and her master Precia's radiation poisoning. She hoped Fate would be able to have a good relationship with Precia, but that proved impossible because of Fate's nature as a Replacement Goldfish, so all Linith could do for Fate was train her well and express her hopes that she can find a friend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.