|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A girl's miniskirt always covers everything, no matter what she's doing.
- Straight: Action Girl Alice fights wearing a Mini-Dress of Power, yet has few, if any, panty shots.
- Exaggerated: A miniskirt-wearing Action Girl who fights using kicks and incredibly high jumps, but never flashes anyone.
- Despite wearing only a miniskirt while she's fighting crime, nobody finds out Alice is Going Commando
- Justified: Her skirt is tight enough not to flap around, or she's wearing opaque leggings or shorts underneath.
- Inverted: Alice's skirt shows her underwear all the time, even when a normal skirt would fall down to hide them.
- Subverted: During a fight, Alice's skirt flies up.
- Double Subverted: She's positioned in such a way that it's another character, not the audience, who sees her panties.
- Parodied: Alice's panties are never seen, even when you look right under her legs.
- Deconstructed: ???
- Reconstructed: ???
- Zig Zagged: Alice manages to fight without flashing anyone, but her skirt flies up whenever a gust of wind blows.
- Averted: Alice's skirt moves realistically, underwear shots and all.
- Enforced: The Moral Guardians won't like it if a character flashes her panties.
- Lampshaded: "How do you do that, Alice? Fight in that tiny skirt and still, uh, keep everything covered?"
- Invoked: Alice tapes her skirt to her legs.
- Exploited: Alice writes the secret code on her underwear, knowing no one will ever see it.
- Defied: Alice wears shorts or tights under her skirt or just wears trousers.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Magic Skirt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.