The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: As usual with Shakespeare, there are an absurd number of ways everyone can be portrayed, and which comes across most strongly depends in large part upon the production or the reader.
- In particular, Roman Polanski's film interpretation has a rather cynical interpretation of the characters Ross and Donalbain.
- How about just throwing out the play's depiction of the witches as crones and interpreting them as standard Hecate Sisters?
- Evil Is Cool
- Evil Is Sexy: Lady Macbeth.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: For James I.
- Magnificent Bitch: The three witches.
- Squick: Lady Macbeth's remark about smashing an infant's skull after ripping it from her breast.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Middleton's additions to the play.
- Painful Rhymes: One of the reasons why.
- The Woobie: First Duncan, then MacDuff.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Macbeth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.