The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: Generally Averted, as MSF High is a place for redemption. May still show up in backstory, however.
- Creator's Pet: The Legion can end up like this easily, though effort is usually taken to fix them whenever this happens, and it dies down. Rescued From the Scrappy Heap and Mary Suetopia also fit. At present, they're redeemed.
- Epileptic Trees: Just exactly what did happen in Sam's room with Petra and Ilushia? Only three people know...
- Four. They played a game of Twister. Now what's the trope for disappointing reveals? Well, Innocent Innuendo works.
- Genius Bonus: http://www.msfhigh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1678&start=2370
- A reference to an astronomy concept? Not expected, or planned.
- Memetic Sex God: Jax, he currently has at least ten different girls (and a few guys) in his harem...
- Nightmare Fuel: During its fight with Ceil and Orchid, the bone golem Scran'kkt, upon near-defeat, actually grabbed a bony handful of student spectators and ATE THEM WHOLE. Their blood induced a healing factor.
- Never Live It Down: Alot of people would like you to know the Legion once committed genocide in the name of love and tried to convert the rest of the galaxy.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Uratino. And we love him for it. Neko might also qualify.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.