The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Destiny initially mistook Seram and Yami as younger versions of her mother and father, having thought she'd get a chance to steer them down a gentler path, she tried her best to fit into their family. However later on she found out that they weren't really related to her and was practically heartbroken. So Seram and Yami practically took her in as their adoptive daughter.
- Somebody add a strikethrough to 'practically took her in'. Just 'took her in'.
- Pretty much any given moment with Drake and Lily. This is especially heartwarming since they haven't actually had an official Relationship Upgrade yet.
- As of now, they have! And it was as heartwarming as any other moment with these two.
- Uratino is made of these...
- Adrian trying and failing to make a little origami replica of Ren, the first real friend she made at MSF High. The really heartwarming part came when Ren saw this, and gave her the plushie of himself that he happened to have. Needless to say, she hasn't let go of it.
- After Casey finding out The way Delwyn died, she quickly declared that any god that would kill someone just for their choice in their love is not with worth worshiping....and that before the week is out she'd find Delwyn a boyfriend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.