|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Roger. You have to wonder what force compels the boy to be as unique as he is. How will he be when he is older? The difference between Roger and the other boys in the choir, including Jack, is that the others weren't any worse than human nature (which is quite bad to begin with), but Roger was actually evil. The stick sharpened at both ends. Killing Piggy. Now imagine what he could do if he weren't trapped on an island and had access to more than sticks and rocks.
- Simon's death, where he is mistake for the Beast that the boys have been hunting. Even more horrifying, he is the only one to figure out the truth that the Beast isn't real.
- Piggy's death at Roger's hand. Dropping the boulder was nothing more than an act of pure, cold-blooded murder from a pre-teen boy.
- The notion that you can be perfectly normal but if you are isolated from society for long enough you can be reduced to the behavior of a raving animal.
- The death of the sow, described in all its grisly glory. And by extension, the boys attempting to hunt down and kill Ralph supposedly in the same way they killed the sow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.