The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Beautiful Man: Jason does have a few fangirls. It probably has something to do with the strawberry video....
- Crosses the Line Twice: If you spend one hour in the stream, you'll end up hearing something like this multiple times.
- "I wonder if that asian boy's ass is still tight."
- "Just in time for recess." After a review ends.
- Storytime with Lordkat, full stop.
- Fan Community Nicknames: His fans are known as the "LordKat Mafia", which is also the name of the community groups he forms for online gaming such as Team Fortress 2.
- Jason himself is often called LK, or (less frequently) "The Big Cheese". For a time in early 2011, he was also known as "WLordKat" and LimeKat (after Arch Enemy Big Fazeek's odd renderings of his name).
- Fetish Retardant: The infamous strawberry video was deliberately conceived as this. (To some, however....)
- Guilty Pleasure: Will openly admit to liking, or at least pointing out good points, of games that others hate, such as Fester's Quest or Castlevania Dracula X
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While he may be a jerk or "mean" at times, he does have a soft side.
- Memetic Badass: Bubblefish, whom the chat reveres as a god-like figure.
- Nightmare Fuel: The fan art he gets, the horror oh god the horror!
- Memetic Mutation: A rather extensive list of LK stream memes can be found here.
- Tear Jerker: The tragic passing of Jason's father Joe, though there is also some Heartwarming in there as everyone in the stream reaffirmed their friendship and promised to help out in any way they can.
- The Woobie: Here, LK talks about how his experiences on the live stream have really made him feel depressed. Y'just wanna hug him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.