The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Several, mainly anything in the final level of the second game, such as Majoline's launching of her bomb and the subsequent collaborative effort between the LocoRoco planet and its inhabitants to send it right back at her.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: see also Ear Worm. Take your pick. Singing Simlish has never sounded so cool.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The ending to the second time you face Bonmucho in the second game. He ends up falling on several pointy objects after you send him flying, and then subsequently bounces away to his mother.
- What about the first fight in 2? He attempts to transform into his super powerful Mutated form, but he hits his head on the ceiling and is instantly pwnd.
- Ear Worm - All over the place. Almost every song. If you haven't noticed it already.
- Even Better Sequel: The original LocoRoco is already a fun and quirky game, but Loco Roco 2 is vastly improved; levels are separated into different regions instead of being randomly scattered around, so it's easier to find levels, the MuiMui House was changed from a Mini Game in which An Interior Designer Is You (sort of, it's really more of a mini level maker than a house decorator) where you can unlock new items for the MuiMui House to let you get more items for it to a different An Interior Designer Is You game (sans the ability to place furniture where you want) that lets you unlock new levels, and the little sequences where the LocoRoco split up and sing are turned into a rhythm Mini Game, among others.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff - It was a commercial failure in Japan.
- Surprise Difficulty: In Midnight Carnival.
- Tastes Like Diabetes - So, so much.
- That One Level - The unlockable LocoRoco 2 level, "BuiBui Fort 3", as in spike pits everywhere. Suddenly the otherwise rarely seen "game over" screen makes more appearances.
- Viewer Gender Confusion - Galanmar
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.