|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Yelizaveta Nikolaevna Arzamasova (born 1995) is a Russian actress and singer. She began acting when she was four, and has appeared in both theater and film roles. Her best-known role so far is as the young genius Galina Sergeevna in the Sitcom Daddy's Daughters, which has led to her taking more roles in big productions. She says her favorite performers are Jack Nicholson and Liza Minnelli.
- Annie (2004 production) as Annie
- Anastasia (2005 opera) as Anastasia
- Echelon (2005) as Katya
- Private Detective (2005) as Dasha
- The Wolfhound (2006) as the crying girl
- Daddy's Daughters (2007+) as Galina Sergeevna
- Dream Agency (2008) as Lidka
- Love In The Big City (2008) as Vera
- The Brothers Karamazov (2009) as Varvara Snegireva
- Ash Waltz (2009) as Lena
- The Priest (2009) as Eva
- Project Ice And Fire (2010) as the presenter
- Romeo and Juliet (2010 performance) as Juliet
- Dostoevsky (2011) as Sofia Kovalevskaya
- Only You (2011) as Nika
- Bifauxnen: Here.
- Everyone Loves Blondes
- Fair Cop: Here.
- Glasses Girl: Here.
- Green Eyes
- Hair of Gold
- Hidden Depths: Her interview about war.
- Identical Stranger: Looks a lot like Chloe Moretz or Saoirse Ronan. Distant relative?
- Is This Thing Still On?: Estimating the distance from the Earth to the moon as 10,000 kilometers in a Cosmopolitan interview.
- Nice Hat: A Red Army cap from Echelon. Later on wears one at the police academy in Daddy's Daughters. And then this one at the Sergei Parajanov Museum in Armenia.
- Odango: Here.
- Pimped-Out Dress: As Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.
- Star-Making Role: As Galina Sergeevna.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly girl to Darya Melnikova.
- Typecasting: Her roles in Daddy's Daughters and Dostoevsky are both as young genius girls.
- Wise Beyond Her Years: Her character in Daddy's Daughters, and probably herself.