|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Little Tales is a Slice of Life Gag Per Day webcomic that features thoughts and experiences of the artist and writer, Genesis Eve Whitmore (that really is her birth name), her husband and their pet cat, Feep. But she and her husband are drawn as furries, an arctic fox and a gray wolf, specifically. View it here.
There's also a side story, The Man Who Was Thursday, being done every Wednesday. (It's a remake of the G. K. Chesterton original.)
Little Tales provides examples of:
- B Side Comics: Gen is doing a furry rendition of The Man Who Was Thursday.
- Cats Are Mean: Feep seems to be the devil incarnate.
- Christianity Is Catholic: Averted, they're Anglican, but some people have been confused as to how Uriel can be a minister and married.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Gen herself.
- Fridge Logic: Gen gets an in-comic example: "My socks cost more than my shoes!"
- Happily Married
- Heel Face Turn: Played with, here.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: acknowledged
- My Friends and Zoidberg: A Best for Last inversion.
- Princess Classic: Deconstructed and mocked.
- Revenge: Gen gets some payback
- The Bully: Inverted, by pet rats.
- The Internet Is for Porn: Her boss certainly thinks so.
- Third Time's the Charm: Gen's attempts at dating.
- Tsundere: Type B, Gen.
- Stealth Pun: Vixentoria's secret