|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
For funny moments not from the abridged series: panels, interviews, chats etc.
- Prank calling people in character on his livechat sessions.
- He leaves almost an entire rendition of "Leather Pants" on someone's answering machine.
Marik We want gay Gordon's pants!
- As Marik, trying to order a KEDAAAH.
- Calling a Brooklyn pizza place and asking for a job as Joey.
- He and some friends read "Sonic Fights Robotnik" aloud.
- Vic Mignogna trying to get him to do an Ed "short" rant.
- At a panel at AV Con 2011, he answered a question in Tristan's voice. The question; 'Do you and your former replacement voice still in touch?' The answer; "No, he's dead."
- This was immediately followed by a question for Hank Ishtar, "How is your snake doing?" "He's dead. Why do you keep asking me about people who are dead?"
- Also from Avcon 2011 - as Hank Ishtar, he said something characteristically dismissive about Marik. Cue a girl cosplaying as Marik complaining. Little Kuriboh stared at her incredulously for a couple of moments, then said as Hank, "What am I, Doctor Phil?!"
- From Wha-Chow. Also lampshaded as being Crazy Awesome, The Vagina Monologues.
- His whole comedy roast at Youmacon 2011. He and his wife show up completely wasted off of tequila, and he can't help but randomly shout lines over and over.
- Marik plays Bloodlines.
- Him beating the crap out of The Nostalgia Critic for reviewing Ponyo.
- The Neon Genesis Evangelion One-Shot. All. Of. It.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.