The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When an electrified object is dropped in water, why doesn't all the water across the level become electrified? And if you think, "Oh, that's just that the water on LittleBigPlanet acts as an insulator," then why doesn't dropping it into water put out the electricity like it does with fire? And what about underwater Horrible Gas? (At least plasma orbs are indeed destroyed when they hit water... or any other solid thing, including Sackboy.)
- Except that the water you're referring to is just blue horrible gas.
- No, I'm talking about the real water from the POTC pack. It acts exactly like normal water in terms of physics (including buoyancy), but doesn't do anything with electricity. Then again, it wouldn't make sense to have swimming Sackpeople electrocuted when the source is halfway across the level, so it actually might be justified.
- Same reason as the televisions in Sonic games work underwater.
- So what WAS the Negativitron trying to do anyway?
- The Negativitron is supposedly nothing more than a chaotic force that just wants to destroy everything, turn the world to complete turmoil, that kind of thing. Not that I have any real clue, but that's why we have these pages don't we?
- Isn't modnation racers basically LBP Kart?
- Not really. ModNation doesn't have the 2D racing parts that LBP Karting will apparently have. Also, it may further expand the already massive amount of cross-compatible LBP content there is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.