The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Characters who appear in the Little Big Planet games.
- Ambiguous Gender: While Sackboy is obviously male and Sackgirl obviously female, the other characters are more ambiguous.
- Badass Adorable: They‘re little Sack-creatures, but they’ve defeated the Negativatron, the Titans, and many other villains.
- Cartoon Creature: Aside from Swoop, the characters are much more vague.
- Heroic Mime: None of them actually talk, Lampshaded in the third game.
- Living Toys: They resemblance plushie dolls.
- Punk Punk: Stich Punk.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: They spend much of their time with their mouths open, possibly with their tongues hanging out like happy little puppies.
The main character of the series.
- The Ace: So far he has saved Little Big Planet from The Collecter, The Negativatron, the Hollows using Carnivalia to drain its energy, stopped the Hoard, saved Bunkum from the Titans, defeated an evil talking cake, killed a kraken, and saved The Muppets.
- Distaff Counterpart: Sackgirl.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: He’s a knitted character himself.
- Glowing Eyes: One of his character items.
- The Hero: As the main character, he has saved the imagishere numerous times.
- I Have Many Names: Also known as Sack Thing or Sackperson.
- Non Standard Character Design: When he dons the Yellowhead, Paperboy, or Carved Grumpy Bear costumes.
- Unlimited Wardrobe
- Ambiguous Species: The game’s manual itself states it might be a dog, lizard, or horse.
- Ambiguous Gender: One interview states that he is actually a she, others say he is male.
- Wall Jump: Not only that, but they can run up them to.
- Big Fun: Big Toggle is much more mellow than Little Toggle.
- The Big Guy: Big Toggle takes this role in the group.
- Sizeshifter: His main power is to change from big to small and vise-versa.
- Walk on Water: Little Toggle is so light he can walk on top of water.
- Out of Focus: Compared to Toggle and OddSock.
- Intelligent Gerbil: A sentient lion.
Frida the Bride
- Bridezilla: Though she gets better once her fiancé is rescued.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Teaches Sackboy about explosives.
Mags The Mechanic
The Great Magician
- Teleporters and Transporters: Teleports Sackboy to the Wilderness.
Larry Da Vinci
- Aw, Look -- They Really Do Love Each Other: His reaction to Avalon's abduction proves that even Vitriolic Best Buds are best friends.
Victoria Von Bathysphere
- Break the Haughty: Getting swallowed by the Negativitron during his Rousing Speech took him down a peg or two.
- Egopolis: Avalonia.
- Gadgeteer Genius: His main contribution to the Alliance seems to be the mass production of powerful war machines.
- Narcissist: The man claims to have invented science.
Eve Silva Paragorica
Dr. Herbert Higginbotham
The Unbelievable Otis
Ray The Wonder Turtle
Vernon The Lab Rat
Venus The Flytrap
Capt. Sirius Oculus
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: Speaks in a Russian accent. His aesthetics however are more Mesopotamian.
- The Collector: Well, yes.
- Creative Sterility: Per Word of God, he can't create as well as the others.
- Easily Forgiven: For essentially waging civil war on his planet, he only gets a light slap on the wrist.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Jealous of how beautifully the other Creator Curators' works are.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Claims he steals because he has no friends.
- The Napoleon: He's smaller even than Sackboy.
- As Long as There Is Evil: Well, insecurities at any rate.
- Eldritch Abomination
- Expy: A planet-sized Eldritch Abomination with purple lighting and feeds on evil that's aiming to destroy a planet built on creation? Are we talking about the Negativitron or Unicron?
- Knight of Cerebus
- Reforged Into a Minion: Any machine it abducts is reprogrammed to serve it.
- Expy: Soulless beings that seek to make others like them and try to drain energy from other worlds to revive their own. As the games are British, it seems that the Hollows took a lot of inspiration from the Cybermen.
- The Man Behind the Man: They're the main antagonists of LBPVita. They turned on the Puppeteer and locked him up.
- Evil Counterpart Race: To the Sackpeople.
- Heel Race Turn: When the final boss is defeated.
- Horde of Alien Locusts: They travel the galaxy, stealing beautiful objects from any planet they find.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.