|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Andy might be Shell-Shocked Veteran. The war did leave a huge impression on him for the rest of his life, even reliving certain aspects of it. He usually covers it up with exageration on his part about what happened.
- Crazy Awesome: Andy in a nutshell. Most likely due to him being a Shell-Shocked Veteran.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When Andy's colleagues finds out why Mr. Applegate fired Andy, they all leave the factory and go to Andy's home to tell him, that until Andy comes back, they refuse to work.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: When Andy was going to ask Mr. Applegate for a pay raise, Ora asked him to do a rehearsal with Louie playing his boss.
Andy: I-I...w-ould like....to ask...for....a...rise.
Andy: No?! Just no?! That's all?! That's it! Go to your room!
Louie: You're fired.
Ora: Andy, calm down.
Andy: Calm down? He just fired me!
- Andy's speech at Henrietta's funeral is mostly Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, but few lines are just hilarious.
- Andy is in general good at combining Crowning Moment of Funny with Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, sometimes adding Crowning Moment of Awesome. He is probably the only man who saved his entire regiment by having his buttocks set on fire. Not to mention that time he jumped at Ora's brothers' plane, when it was departing, and climbed into pilot's cockpit, just so he could apologize to him.
Ora's brother: Andy, what are you doing?!
Andy (while hanging outside the window): Don't you see? I'm flying! It's good for the liver!
- Fridge Brilliance sets in once neighbourhood loud-mouth Jen Glen loses her voice. For the duration of her lost voice, Andy is calm even going so far as not knowing what Louie is talking about once he mentions the war - to prove a point to his mother, see main page. However, once her voice is back, Andy goes back to his war-remembering persona. That's right, Jen Glen is such a loud mouth, that it actually might trigger traumatic episodes in Andy!
- Idiot Plot: Episode with Andy trying to get money from bee farm, with revelation at the end of an episode, that his bees are really hornets. For this episode to make sense it require everybody presend, including school teacher, who really should have know better, to never have seen a bee in their entire life, so nobody noticed that those "bees" are unusually big, have much more red color over their bodies than they should have and looks more like wasps than actual bees.