|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Life With Boys is a Canadian Kid Com starring Torri Webster. She plays Tess Foster who lives with her father and three brothers (Gabe, Spencer and Sam). The show focuses on her quest to find the balance between her love for typical girly things and being on the wrestling team.
The show airs on YTV in Canada and Nickelodeon everywhere else.
This show contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Stacey.
- Abhorrent Admirer: Sam to Allie.
- Adults Are Useless: Mr. Foster, but not Grandma Helen.
- Book Dumb: Allie.
- Bunny Ears Lawyer: Both Sam and Tess are Algebra prodigies.
- Camp Straight: Sam.
- Casanova: Gabe.
- Cool Loser: Averted. Tess is pretty popular since she's on the wrestling team.
- Crazy Cat Lady: Heather.
- Different As Night and Day: Tess and Sam.
- Heterosexual Life Partners: Tess and Allie.
- I Broke a Nail: A friend of Tess was worried that, being on the wrestling team, Tess could suffer cuts, break bones, or a nail.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Episode Name With Boys.
- Love Interest: Bobby Parelli, for Tess.
- Missing Mom: For Gabe, Tess, Sam and Spencer.
- Non-Identical Twins: Tess and Sam.
- Popularity Food Chain:
- The Rival: Bobby to Tess.
- Spoiled Sweet: Allie.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tess and Allie.
- Yandere: Heather for Mr. Foster.