The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Loker and the kids' White Lie song (which is also Crowning Music of Awesome) in Tractor Man.
- Any time Cal and Emily are in a scene together, it's either CMOF or this.
- The scene in "Pied Piper" when Emily finds pictures of Zoe pregnant just before she married Cal, and believes she was "a mistake". Cal reassures her that yes, he was drunk and no, he did not marry Zoe just because he got her pregnant, but that he would, if given the chance, absolutely do it all over again.
- "Beyond Belief", and Cal using semicolons as a way to both apologize to Emily and to give her new boyfriend a chance to prove himself.
- The final scene in "The Canary's Song": "Thank you for cleaning up my mess, Gillian."
- Loker to Foster, after lying to protect her despite his "Radical Honesty" policy: "You have to have faith in something. I'm putting mine in you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.