The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Leviathan (The novels)
- Crazy Awesome: Zaven. So much.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The elevator scene with Alek, Deryn and Lilit in Behemoth.
- The "smallest possible target" in the first chapter of Behemoth.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The scene towards the end of Behemoth, where Alek begs Dylan to leave the Leviathan behind as he doesn't want to go without him. Dylan convinces him to come back onto the Leviathan to be a political prisoner.
- Alek giving up his identity and story to Malone in order to protect Dylan and the Leviathan.
- Alek giving up his secret - that he is the heir to the throne - to keep Deryn safe.
- When Alek kills Tesla, he doesn't do it to save the millions in Berlyn, he does it to save Deryn.
- And finally, Alek giving up his claim to the throne so that he can be with Deryn. The things he does for her....
- Historical Villain Upgrade: The Orient Express. Not only is it actually used to ship parts for their Tesla cannon, but it was built with Clanker technology, and so it has giant robot arms.
- It Was His Sled: It explicitly states in the blurb of Goliath that Alek finds out about Deryn's true identity, and that she's in love with him.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Dalek has become quite popular in the fandom for Deryn/Alek...no, not that Dalek.
- Tear Jerker: Zaven's death.
Leviathan (The Movie)
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Sixpack, full stop.
- Fan Disservice: We get Bowman in nothing but a towel but she's infected with an illness that has scales growing on her neck and her hair falling out. Then later on we get her naked in the shower after she's slit her wrists.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.