The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Charecters from the novel series by Scott Westerfeld:
- A Mech by Any Other Name
- Humongous Mecha: Their war machines.
- More Dakka
- Steampunk: Clanker technology. Also, Diesel Punk.
His Serene Highness Prince Aleksandar Von Hohenburg
- Ace Pilot: Can pilot a Stormwalker easily - and at night, too. (Yeah, it's not a common skill. You can't SEE at night.)
- Cultured Badass: The "cultured" part is of no use on an airship, much to his annoyance.
- Gratuitous German
- Lonely Rich Kid
- Shipper on Deck: For "Dylan"/Lilit.
Wildcount Ernst Volger
Revolutionary leader of the CUP (Committee for Union and Progress).
- Attack Animal: The beasties.
- Bio Punk
- Everything's Worse with Bears: Russian fighting bears are taller than a house, and often ate their handlers (at least according to Mr. Rigby, the man in charge of the middies). In short, terrifying.
- Mix-and-Match Critters
Midshipman Deryn Sharp
- Action Girl: Blisters, is she ever.
- Attractive Bent Gender
- Brave Scot
- Plucky Middie
- Recursive Crossdressing: Wears a dress to the costume party in the Bonus Chapter.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Has to disguise herself as "Dylan" Sharp so she can be in the Air Service.
Doctor Nora Barlow
- Dashingly Dapper Derby: Justified, as she's a boffin. Boffins all wear bowlers.
- Historical Domain Character: Nora Barlow really lived, just...not like this.
- Hot Scientist
- No Celebrities Were Harmed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.