|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH-Socks awe fo' yo' feet silly.
- ->Satan: Dun worry lil' boi, Satan'll help you wit dat homework faster'n you can say HERRRRAWG....ARRRRRG....RAAAAAAAAAAAORWWW!!!!-Okay?
- Algebra! You can SUCK. MY. BALLS!
- The Bum that Leo and Satan encounter.
Leo: I don't know, Satan. My mom told me to never to talk to strangers. And this one has an erection.
- Satan's 'stealth' tactics and the ensuing exchange.
- Satan teaching Leo about the Ouija board.
Satan: You put your finger on this here majigger, and then you ask it a question.
- Satan earnestly shouting "The power of Christ compels you!" is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
Satan: The power of Christ compels you!
Leo Goes to School
Exposed Entrepreneur: I never went to school, and LOOK AT ME! *note that he says this after tearing off the face of the bus driver he was wearing like a mask*
- And this little gem from the same episode:
Leo: I thought birthday wishes were supposed to come true.
- Made even more darkly humorous by the fact that the wish actually did come true.