|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: Harry Potter (and, inevitably, Lord of the Rings) is based more on the movies than the original books; though since this is the Cliffs Notes version of the plot anyway, the difference is rarely noticeable.
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Lego Harry Potter Part TWO is coming out!!
- Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes. That is all.
- And then there's the fact that it will be an open-world game much like Batman: Arkham City, but with heroes from all over the DCU.
- Fan Dumb: the comments for the LB2 trailer IGN posted on Youtube show an argument between Batman's and Superman's respective fandoms. Basically, an internal Fandom Rivalry.
- That One Level: Lego Batman. Arctic World's minikit canisters on the ice slide, where you have to pass through five or so gates. You only get one try, and if you mess up, you have to restart the lengthy level again.
- Flying levels tend to be some of the most frustrating in the LEGO Star Wars games, due to piloting controls.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome?: A mission in Clone Wars has R2-D2 and R3-S6 dueling with their stun prods in a way that mirrors a Jedi vs. Sith confrontation, complete with fighting on a narrow balcony and one falling to their death by the end of the fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.