The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Continuity Lock Out: If you're not up to date with Arrow and The Flash, then good luck keeping up with the story.
- Friendly Fandoms: Arthur Darvill is time travelling again. What did you expect?
- Fountain of Memes: Take any episode from Season 2 onwards. Any episode. You'll have enough to last a few months.
- Fully-Absorbed Finale: Season 4 feels more like a second season of Constantine than it does a fourth season of this show.
- He's Just Hiding: Captain Cold and Rip Hunter. It's a show about time travel. It's far too easy to say that they're just lost in time somewhere.
- Growing the Beard: Season 2 and 3 are generally considered to have done this, ditching the seriousness of Season 1 for a more Lighter and Softer, and just overall more fun, premise. Helped by the fact that The Flash suffered a Seasonal Rot in Season 3, allowing Legends to become the "fun" Arrowverse show.
- Memetic Loser: The Legends as a whole. They don't fail that much but they're marketed as a Ragtag Bunch of Misfits who can barely function making their failures much more memorable.
- Reddit lost count of how many times Ray Palmer fucked up.
- Narm Charm: Beebo.
- Recycled Script: 99% of scripts go something like this:
- Someone mucks up history.
- The Legends come in and muck it up even further.
- The Legends get their shit together.
- The Legends restore history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.