|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The population of the comic is filled with Catgirl (and boys) called Setarians, and the technology level is about the typical fantasy level. There are some pretty unique deities, so far light and dark, that seem quite opinionated with what to do with the world. They knight the main characters as holy (or unholy) knights, and also tell them what to do.
Not to mention the crazy lady who abuses her son while also trying to get him to be king.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Always Chaotic Evil Magic users are assumed to be this.
- Anthropomorphic Personification in the form of deities.
- Chained by Fashion Purple glowing chain effects? Also Vrinn.
- Cheerful Child Trina
- Curtains Match the Window And how!
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Elemental Powers
- Fashionable Asymmetry Geld
- Lady of War Zara
- Light Is Not Good
- Mood Whiplash This page
- Ms. Fanservice Tara
- Murderous Thighs Katrina tried this once.
- Paint It Black
- Peek-a-Bangs Veitz, Vrinn
- Redheaded Hero Alixixi was...
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry (Zara and Tara)
- Those Two Bad Guys Zio and Disa
- Thou Shalt Not Kill (Some main characters)
- Unsound Effect "Crawl away!"
- Whip It Good
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child Averted: The assassins are specifically targeting sons of aristocrats.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair