|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Legend of Kay is a furry adventure game. The hero, Kay, is a cat who knows Kung Fu. After the occupying force of gorillas and rats closes down the fighting school he attends, Kay goes on a quest to rid his home country of them and their collaborators. Gameplay is fairly simple, morals extremely so, and it is marketed as a children's game.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Spinning Attack.
- Forced Tutorial: At least you get a reward for each time you finish them.
- Funny Animal
- With This Herring: The wooden sword, Kay complains about it as he doesn't get his hands on his master's sacred sword as his first weapon.
- Maniac Monkeys: a major amounts of bad guys are gorillas.
- Subtitles Are Superfluous: During the main game.
- Wuxia: It has medieval Chinese settings and characters.