|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Lee Davidge hosts Still Gaming, which features video game reviews done via still photos of him while talking. Occasionally does Anime-related segments, as well as featuring his fiancee Dena as a co-host. Dena later began her own spin-off, The Game Den, which uses the same still photo technique but with a focus on older games with a horror theme. She also hosts Pixels as Big as Cats, where she gives quick reviews of obscure games for the Atari.
- Fun with Acronyms: DGASS, AKA "Don't Give A Shit Syndrome", where a game has characters or a plot that Lee does not give a shit about (Fallout 3 and Prototype).
- Hype Backlash: Lee's about to put Neon Genesis Evangelion on his and Dena's top anime theme songs, but he changes his mind when he realises the lyrics are about Shinji...
- Male Gaze: In Lee's Blaz Blue review, when Taokaka said "Boobie Lady", the camera zooms on Litchi's boobs.
- Old Shame:
- Lee's worthless baseball card collection.
- Despite its popularity, he found his review of Mega Man Legends as incomplete for an actual review, and he just wanted to quickly finish it off due to the number of times Windows Movie Maker kept crashing.
- Painting the Fourth Wall: Even though he was physically present at the anniversary brawl, he continued to be rendered entirely in stills. It also makes him invincible (except in Kickassia, when the inverse seems to be true), and useful in staring contests.
- Power Nullifier: After Lee explains to Angry Joe that there is science involved with his still-frame lifestyle, Joe asks if he could take a picture with his new infrared camera. It nullifies Lee's chronitons and turns him into 3D. Lee Screams Like a Little Girl and runs back into his hotel room.
- Running Gag: The Wendee Lee Counter (a rising number next to a silhouette of Haruhi Suzumiya) whenever he stumbles upon said Voice Actress in a game/show.
- Schedule Slip: Still Gaming, which last updated a video that wasn't a rerun from YouTube in September 2009, and was said to be coming "soon" since the Walgreens 101-in-1 video in December 2009.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Played with in his review of Mega Man Legends, which he originally reviewed in 2007. Admitting he hadn't played a Mega Man game since the NES versions, he didn't know that this is a different character from those games, and always expected him to have blue hair. He then flashes "Gotta have blue hair..." for a split second on the screen before continuing on with his review.