The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Near the end of the film, Mrs. Cleaver finally tells Eddie Haskell to "cut the crap."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Beaver (to Wally): "I'd rather do nothin' with you than somethin' with anyone else."
- And anytime Eddie does something nice.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Wally, in latter seasons.
- Indeed, Tony Dow ended up becoming so popular, that in the later seasons, the writers started writing episodes in which Wally would get into the schemes and scrapes that Beaver would usually get into, with Beaver becoming more of an observational character.
- And, of course, Eddie Haskell
- Not to mention Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford, bad girl Judy Hensler and even Gilbert Bates.
- Fetish Fuel: In the movie version, Ward is excited by the sight of June vacuuming in heels and pearls.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Some of the Darker and Edgier episodes of the series, depicting alcoholism, divorce, and Beaver's Hispanic friend, are quite tame by to0day's standards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.