|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The leader of the titular League, a short red man, always seen wearing a helmet. He is very determined, yet most of the times his persistant plots for domination are foiled either due to poor planning, bad luck, or the ineptness of his minions. But most of the time, its all of the above.
- Ambiguously Human: Even without his helmet or suit, he's shown to have extremely pale skin and entirely black eyes with glowing yellow pupils. He could be an alien invader of some kind, which would explain a few things.
- Big Bad: Subverted as A. he only thinks he's bad, and B. he's not that big.
- Big Bad Wannabe
- Evil Is Petty
- Expressive Mask: "Voltar Squared" revealed that his face is actually a helmet. Thus, its probably one of the most expressive masks ever created.
- Large Ham
- Pointy-Haired Boss
- Poke the Poodle
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Frogg's blue.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Butt Monkey
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Dragon
- Evil Genius: The only guy on the team that actually deserves this title.
- Only Sane Man: If one of Voltar's plans are stupid, nonthreatening, and childish even more than usual (and that's saying something!) Frogg will point it out.
- Mad Scientist
- Noodle People
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Voltar's red.
- Affably Evil: He focuses more on a lot of things other than being evil.
- The Brute: In Name Only.
- Dumb Muscle: Subverted in that he is not dumb, but rather bright and resourceful. One episode showed Red scoring higher on a computerized intelligence test than Voltar.
- Evil Redhead: Though, not so much evil.
- Gentle Giant
- Minion with an F In Evil
- Token Good Teammate: He's a generally nice guy, really.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Subverted. She's Big Good Action Guy's daughter and a complete and utter brat.
- Powered Armor: Nagged her dad into letting her use it.
- Rich Bitch
- Sassy Black Woman
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: To the League.
- Face Heel Turn: Breifly became Injustice Gene, which went about as well as his other career choices.
- Knight Templar
- Obstructive Bureaucrat
- Serious Business: He took his neighborhood watch job VERY seriously.
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: To the Leauge.
- A Father to His Men
- Badass Normal: He's a G.I. Joe syle hero who manages to fight regular super villans on a daily basis.
- Big Good
- Big Bad: Despite Voltar's boasts, Skullossus is this to the world at large.
- Frickin' Laser Beams
- Mecha-Mooks: His Skullmandos might be this.
- Mobile Suit Human: He's actually just a skull atop a massive robotic body.