The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The pirates may all be badasses with big guns, but they'd never disrespect their mother.
Dola: We'll all find her! And call me Captain!
Pirates: Yes, Mom!
- The entire punch out scene between one of Dola's boys and Pazu's boss.
- "Make your shirt explode!"
- "Stand back! He'll pop YOUR buttons!"
- "He said Mom was ugly, now GO get him!"
- After Pazu and Sheeta are accepted onto Tiger Moth, as a mechanic and a cook respectively, Dola's boys begin requesting the latter for food, until Dola finally shuts them up, grudgingly admitting to her new "recruits," "Ah, what can I tell ya? They just really like dessert."
- "Well, ya can't be a sensitive woman like me without learnin' a few things; Sheeta and I are exactly alike, all warm and mushy and sensitive! [belch] Now, so when you boys get married, you go find a gal like her!" "Huh? She's gonna end up... like Mama? Good question."
- "Pazu loves Sheeta!" "Be quiet!" "Sorry, Mom."
- In one scene of ad-libbed dialogue, Sheeta attempts to talk like a pirate — "Harr, matey! Shiver me timbers!") Dola deadpans in response, "Keep practicin'." (This exchange is removed from the 2010 DVD release.)
- "Leave it to my little idiots to start a riot!" (This line is cut from the 2010 DVD release.)
- "I need someone who's mechanically minded, not some half-baked swashbucklin' Casanova wanna-be!" (Again, removed from the 2010 DVD release.)
- "ALL good pirates listen to their Mom!" "That is so true, huh?" (The latter line is removed from the 2010 DVD release.)
- "One for all and all for Mom!"
- After Muska reminds him that he is in charge of him, the General growls a disgruntled, "Blast! I really hate that man!"
- Henri's cheering of Charles during the latter's fistfight with Pazu's boss is interrupted by a villager's "Hey You!" Haymaker, triggering an all-out brawl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.