The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- I love how the Sky Pirates "happily" arm themselves with a bunch of BFGs.
- The seemingly dormant robot in Tedis Fortress comes alive thanks to a dazed uttering of a spell that Sheeta remembered from her grandmother. Crawling on hands and knees, it blasts the heck out of the entire structure, and keeps on advancing, not even taking a hit from the soldiers' attempts to stop him. Even when the canons on the fortress dents its armor, it still awakens and rips explosions in every direction. Until the Army's battleship Goliath shoots it down with one blast... at which point Sheeta realizes that the robot was trying to save her, not harm her.
- The entire scene where Laputa is revealed for the first time, especially how the music swells with each second.
- At the end of the film, Pazu and Sheeta decide to save Laputa by reciting the forbidden Spell of Destruction. The spell literally destroys the black dome containing the superweapons and its manmade walls. Muska falls to his death. At first we are led to believe that Pazu and Sheeta are dead, too, but we later see that they have been protected by the Great Tree of Laputa's roots in return for saving not only it, but the gardens as well.
- "Of course! We protected the tree, now it protects us!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.