The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: Thanos pretty much fits the role; he has absolutely no moral qualities.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: the final battle of the first series, which involves Godzilla-sized energy clones beating the everloving crap out of each other... while over a densely crowded capital city.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Too many to count, but let's cite:
- Drunk Lanfeust abuses his newfound power to create a dragon out of thin air. The dragon is too fat to fly... and instantly goes splat on the ground, giving the resident Fortune Teller several years' worth of reading material.
- Army charges forward. Army meets woman whose power is to give anyone severe explosive diarrhea. Army hastily retreats, taking several casualties on the way.
- Thanos learns where Lanfeust and Co. are. He interrupts a party in his honor, declares that his enemies will be dead soon and teleports to the reported location... only to come back a few seconds later asking for clothes, lots of clothes. Nobody told him Lanfeust had gone into the polar regions.
- Moral Event Horizon: Thanos asks Cixi to execute his own brother by boiling the man's blood inside his body.
- Theiss Titillation Theory: Cixi, again. At one point she shows up in what is essentially a bikini, cut into strips, and those strips arranged in spirals for maximum effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.