The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Tramp viciously attacking the rat.
- Trusty successfully tracking the pound wagon carrying Tramp, and knocking it off the road!
- Trusty's always been the big, goofy friend, but he took a serious level in badass when they realized Tramp was about to be killed for something he hadn't done.
Jacques: What are we going to do?
Trusty: We'll run 'em down.
Jacques: *flustered* Ay, and then?
Trusty: *darkly* We'll hold 'em. Hold 'em at bay...
- It's a reminder that Trusty's not just a retired hunting dog--he used to track criminals for a living. His owner is probably a retired policeman or something along those lines. Trusty knows what he's doing.
Trusty: Why, some of the finest people I ever tracked down were jailbirds!
- Tramp saving Lady from a pack of feral dogs each at least twice his size.
- What's more, they freeze the minute they see him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.