The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- When asked on the Jay Leno Show about all the rumors going around about her and which one she found the most annoying, she set the record straight about not being from Yonkers. Gaga - 1, Hermaphrodite Rumor Mongers - 0. Also, qualifies as one of many Crowning Moments of Awesome.
- Not to mention her awkward meeting with Andy Samburg on Saturday Night Live and finding out he's wearing the same outfit as her.
- Cartman singing "Poker Face" on South Park.
- The ending of "Paparazzi".
- The ending of "Bad Romance".
- Telephone: "I told you she didn't have a dick!"
- "Too bad."
- During her 'Rove' interview, Rove McManus asked her to give her first thoughts on seeing this photo. Gaga's response? "I think Spider-Man had sex with one of Freddie Mercury's Fat-Bottomed Girls!"
- When asked about the outrageous dress she wore to the 2010 Grammy Awards:
"We were inspired by ice princesses and magical angels."
- She won three awards at the 2010 VMAs and accepted each one in a different dress.
- Two words: Leather. Pants.
- Her goddang meat dress is pretty flappin' hilarious.
- Topped by arriving the Grammys in an egg.
- The opening to "Born This Way" was so surreal it crossed the line about four times.
- Biting the head off of a Santa doll.
- In her 2011 concert in Atlantic City at one point she pulled the head off of a Barbie doll.
- Getting into a fight with Letterman and then eating his notes.
- During her Monster Ball Tour in Madison Square Garden, she sees a giant inflatable unicorn that one of her fans has.
Gaga: "Hello purple unicorn! That is the most fabulous gay unicorn I have ever seen. It has a rainbow horn and neon hooves. And the only thing better than a unicorn is a gay unicorn."
- Her recent SNL appearance, particularly the Digital Short.
- What about her previous SNL appearance, where she got into a catfight with Madonna? (That was the rehearsal, they kind of flubbed it live.)
- The Celebrity edition of "What's that Name"? Poor Justin.
- "I don't speak German but I can if you like...." *cue German sounding gibberish*
- The many and varied reactions to her awesomeness at the 2011 VMA's. During her initial performance if You and I, there was Madonna basically smiling and going "Yes...I approve!", Dave Grohl's reaction to Gaga screaming "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BRIAN MAY!", and Justin Bieber looking completely dumbfounded at what was going on onstage. However, the best moment was when Gaga, as Jo Colderone, flat out said she touched herself to posters of Britney Spears as a teen. Britney's reaction was priceless.
- "You would've thought I had lost everything. But I still had...my bedazzler."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.