|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Her issuing of the statement that Updated Rereleases are a load of bull and proceeding to sell The Fame Monster both with and separately from The Fame.
- The "Bad Romance" video. Yes. All of it. But especially the ending.
- The ending would also serve as a Crowning Moment of Funny
- Her mature, but brilliant response to a homophobic guy who insulted her and Adam Lambert ended with her tipping a drink over the guy. Crowning Moment of Awesome indeed.
- It also revealed her Berserk Button: "Okay, that’s it. Call me anything you want, but when you start calling my friends names, it’s over – it’s war!"
- Duet. Elton John. That is all.
- She's fainted a few times during her concerts. The awesome part is that instead of stopping the show, she continued singing lying down. She later said in an interview she'd rather pass out on stage than leave a concert mid-performance. Here's a clip of her concert in New Zealand where she almost passes out, but clearly struggles to keep up the performance. May also double as a Tear Jerker. Please, Lady Gaga, we know how hard you work. Take a break sometimes. We won't mind. When questioned why she didn't go off stage to take a break, Gaga claimed that she would rather die on stage than walk off to rest.
- More of a Crowning Moment for her fans (and for human beings in general), but after Fred Phelps called for a boycott of her CDs, album sales skyrocketed.
- Australian comedian Adam Hills talked about Lady Gaga as they were both invited to perform for the Queen, along with many other artists. Many of the singers had made arrangements to lipsync to prerecorded tracks. Hills said Lady Gaga got to the theatre, looked at the size of the hall, looked at the full orchestra, the sat down with a pen, re-arranged the whole track and said "Fuck it, we'll do it live." And she did. And it was awesome.
- When she accepted the award for video of the year she song the chorus of her new song Born This Way. Also qualifies as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- The famous 2009 VMA performance that proved to the world that she was not a generic pop star.
- In this interview, after she is questioned about whether she's worried if her highly sexualized performance and lyrics would detract from her music, she responded:
Lady Gaga: You see, if I was a guy, and I was sitting here with a cigarette in my hand, grabbing my crotch, and talking about how I make music because I love fast cars and fucking girls, you'd call me a rock star. But when I do it in my music and in my videos; because I'm a female, because I make pop music, you're judgmental. And you say that it is distracting...I'm just a rock star...
- Gaga has always been an advocate for gay rights. Her CMOA in this regard came when she made a deal with Target -- who had come under fire for donating money to a "family values" politician -- to give them an exclusive edition of "Born This Way" if they donated to a GLBT cause. And then when they continued to give money to anti-gay causes she walked away from the deal.
- She got a picture with Nicko McBrain. That's it, she officially rules.
- The music video for "Born This Way". SOMEHOW she managed to top herself AGAIN with it. And it was a truly glorious sight to behold. The video begins with the opening music of Vertigo, and proceeds to get more awesome as it goes on. Your Head Asplode.
- She raised a quarter of a million dollars for Japan after the massive quake and tsunami in two days. Dayum. That is the power of the Little Monsters right there.
- She was at a Best Buy signing autographs for fans, who naturally lined up around the block for hours to wait for her. She felt bad that they were waiting so long to see her, so she ordered them pizza.
- How awesome is her music? Whenever the WBC shows up at a school, the students sing her songs...and it "banishes" them!
- "Yoü and I" is awesome not just because it's a great song, but because it's the song you should play for anyone who thinks Lady Gaga is all spectacle and no talent. All the parts about spectacle are true, but "Yoü and I" proves that the girl can sing!
- Her entire performance, monologue, and character at the 2011 VMAs.
- Some of the reactions counted as Crowning Moment of Funnies, too.
- As of Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strike's!, Lady Gaga is now officially a Batman villain. And she got away with it.
- One for her mother who allowed her, when she was only a teenager, to perform in bars. If not for that, Gaga may have not ever existed.
- Lady Gaga pauses a concert to break up a fight.
Gaga: Stop the music! Stop fighting. Do not fight at this show.