|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A one shot, original net animation that premiered December 2011, Kyousogiga (Capital Craze Comic) takes place in an alternate version of Kyoto where Koto and her two brothers are trying to track down a black rabbit so they can return home.
It has recently been announced that there will be more of this anime to come, though if it will be a full TV anime or another OVA is still unknown at this point.
This show contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Koto
- Alice Allusion: Kyousogiga is supposed to be based off Through the Looking-Glass, though you'd have a hard time knowing it if not for the whole "finding the rabbit" gig, chess imagery, and quotes from the books.
- Badass Labcoat: Shouko
- Bash Brothers: A and Un
- Conspicuous CG
- Dirty Old Monk: Myoe to a degree.
- Drop the Hammer: Koto's weapon
- Engrish: The poem "A Boat Beneath a Sunny Sky" by Lewis Carroll read at the beginning.
- Follow the White Rabbit: The main objective of Koto and her brothers
- Humongous Mecha: Bishimaru
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Myoe towards Koto and her brothers.
- Mind Screw: Played it straight. Even Koto lampshades this:
Koto: I have no idea what's going on!
- Names to Know In Anime:
- Never Trust a Trailer: Almost all of the scenes from the PV are not featured in the ONA
- Older Than They Look: Myoe and Yase.
- Paper Fan of Doom: Lady Koto wields one in the PV
- Pimped-Out Dress: Yase
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Koto’s brothers literally, they’re yokai and color coded according to their personalities.
- Trapped in TV Land: Koto's brothers towards the end.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: The residents of Kyoto don’t seem to mind all the damage the characters cause.
- Warrior Monk: Myoe
- A Worldwide Punomenon: There are many different kanji with alternate readings that are pronounced "Kyoto" and the characters list them off.
- X Meets Y: Alice in Wonderland meets Buddhist Imagery, more in the promo video than the actual ONA.
- Youkai: Yase and her minions
- You Can't Go Home Again: Mentioned by Lady Koto after the credits so much to Koto's disappointment.