The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: His five-second poses with Edge and Christian in 2000, his skits with Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon in 2001 (during the controversial InVasion arc).
- Three words: Tiny Cowboy Hat.
- Have we already forgotten "Sexy Kurt"?
- He'll make your ankle hurt. (Ankle huuuurt!)
- "The Angle Slam.../ the Ankle Lock!/ Marty Jannetty.../ still can't walk!"
- To quote Jim Ross, "MILK-O-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!"
- "Go get them jugs, Kurt!"
- "Rey Mysterio, what I meant to say, is you're a boy, and I'm a man! And tonight I'm gonna love to manhandle you! No, wait!!"
- This Kurt Angle / Brock Lesnar (not that way) promo.
- Tag team partners don't shake hands! Tag team partners...gotta hug!.
- Kurt Angle doesn't like the... black people.
- What, no love for the birth of the "You Suck" chants?
- After defeating Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania:
- The first episode of SmackDown after John Cena won his first WWE Championship, we got this:
- Trying to out-"WOOO!" Ric Flair.
- Kurt Angle's battle rap with John Cena.
- "Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, I got Olympic gold!"
- His interview with The Rock
- "[[[Triple H]]] Tore his quad? Big deal! I tear my quad all the time! I tore my quad this morning! I’m here. I’m jumpin’ around!"
- And even before all this, he was featured in the commercial for Smack Down 2: Know Your Role, basically playing himself in the most over the top way possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.