|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- 1 Dark Elves
- 2 The Seven Princess Knights
- 3 Kuroinu Mercenaries/ Black dog Mercenaries/ Sex Empire
- 4 Other Characters
The Queen of the Dark Elves. Olga rules the Northern region of the land of Eostia where the dark elves and monsters reside. Being a noble, she tends to look down on others, and doesn't show much emotion for the things happening around her. She is stated to be a powerful sorceress, and has been at war with Celestine for hundreds of years. She, along with her right-hand woman, Chloe, were captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the beginning of the story after Olga's magical abilities suddenly started to decline, allowing the mercenaries to convince Olga's monsters to preform a coup d'etat against her.
- All Women Are Prudes: She is literally hundreds of years old and is still a virgin at the start of the story.
- Ambiguously Brown: Being a "dark elf" Olga has a much darker skin tone compared to the other characters.
- Anti-Villain: While Olga allows her monsters to attack human settlements, kidnap women and force them to be Sex Slaves for the monsters, Olga at least treats her fellow dark elves relatively well, and forbids her monsters from attacking them. Even worse, her Fantastic Racism towards humans is somewhat understandable since most of the humans that she has directly dealt with are those who want to do harm towards her people, namely by capturing and enslaving them. It's even implied that her image as a calm, ruthless queen is just an act to keep her monsters in line.
- Asshole Victim: Depending on your Alternate Character Reading this can played straight or downplayed.
- Babies Ever After: Her route in the visual novel ends with her giving birth to a half-elf child in some random back alley.
- Baby Factory: At the end of her route in the visual novel, Vault states he plans to have mind broken Olga spend the rest of her life giving birth to a new generation of half-elf hybrid that The Empire can be use as slaves.
- Balloon Belly: In the end of Episode 1, due to cum inflation after all of the Kuroinu mercenaries had their "turn" with her.
- Better to Die Than Be Killed: In a manner of speaking in the visual novel. At the end of her route, Olga manages to regain enough magic for one last spell. Originally, Olga planned to use this spell to kill Vault, but changes her mind when Vault mocks her for wasting her last spell on a "lowly human" and pointing out that killing him will not change her situation. Realizing that using her last spell on Vault would be basically acknowledging him as a Worthy Opponent, Olga decide to instead use her final spell to erase her personality so that her "true self" can "die" with some dignity.
- Black Magician Girl: Before her power began to decline, Olga was a powerful sorceress that specialized in black magic.
- Big Bad Wannabe: She was captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the very beginning of the story, granted she was apparently suffering from a case of Worf Had the Flu.
- Bi the Way: She is attracted to men (especially after being mind broken), but also has feelings for her knight Chloe.
- Bullying a Dragon: She says "Worm" to her captors, and one seems to grab her hair with the intention of hitting her, but his partner calms him down. The same mercenary later is content with Olga giving him a blowjob.
- The Caretaker/Parental Substitute: It's implied that Olga was this for Chloe after rescuing her.
- Empty Shell: Becomes this at the end her route in the visual novel due to Kuroinu mercenaries' sexual torture of her and using the last of her magic to erase her personality. Vault even describes her to be like a "living corpse" that absentmindedly continues to serve as a Sex Slave. Interestingly enough, her alternate fate in Chloe's ending shows that she was able to retain some of her sanity and awareness, and decides to "live on" for Chloe's sake.
- Enslaved Elves: After being captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries and the first to be among the Sex Slaves for their new empire.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She truly cares about the remaining dark elves in Eostia and is very close with her servant Chloe.
- Evil Counterpart: Maybe not exactly evil, but can seem as one compared to Celestine, the other elf queen in the story.
- Evil Overlord: Was originally this before Vault overthrew her.
- Expy: Olga is basically a Composite Character of Queen's Blade's Welveria the Swamp Witch and Echidna. In terms of physical appearance, she is the spitting image of Unchou Kan-u from Ikki Tousen.
- Fantastic Racism: Strongly believes that Humans Are Bastards, although considering the humans she has met include Sir John Mandeville and Vault, its hard not to blame her. This is downplayed when it comes to her relationship with the half-human Chloe, who she treats extremely well.
- First Kiss: She has her first kiss with a mercenary in a forced way
- God Save Us From the Queen: She was the queen of the Grim Up North who allows her monsters to Rape, Pillage and Burn human settlements. However, this is averted when it comes to other dark elves.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: Goes from being an Evil Overlord to being forced to be a Sex Slave for Vault's new empire. The end of her route in the visual novel lampshades this as she is reduced into becoming a mind broken public slave who gives birth to her child in some random back-alley in a Wretched Hive.
- Human Mom, Non-Human Dad: Inverted. Although Olga herself is a purebred dark elf, she could end up being the "Non-Human Mom" to her half-elf child she gives birth to at the end of her route in the visual novel.
- Instant Birth, Just Add Water: Gives birth to her half-elf child mere seconds after her water breaks at the end of her route in visual novel.
- Lady and Knight: The Lady to Chloe's Knight.
- Love Epiphany: In Chloe's route in the visual novel. After seeing everything that Chloe is willing to endure if it means that there is a small chance that Vault would release Olga from the empire's thralldom, Olga realizes her feelings for her knight. Olga sees the epiphany as a victory over Vault, as he was trying to break the bond between the two dark elves, and have Olga detest Chloe for willingly allowing herself to be humiliated. To Vault's annoyance, his bet with Chloe had the opposite effect.
- Ms. Fanservice : None of her servants have complaints about this fact
- Offstage Villainy: According to the narration, Queen Olga has allowed many of her monstrous subjects to kidnap and rape human woman from neighboring kingdoms. She also has been at war with Celestine's forces for hundreds of years. However, onscreen, Olga hardly seems villainous. At her worst, she, understandably, wanted to kill Vault and his men since they were going to defile her and her closest subject, Chloe. Although her offscreen acts of villainy is somewhat justified with the implication that humans don't treat dark elves very well either, seeing as Chloe, someone Olga cared about, spent most of her childhood forced to be a Sex Slave for humans. In the visual novel, Olga admits that she knew karma would catch up to her one day, but she is disgust with the fact that ones "punishing" her for he crimes are even worse people than her.
- Our Elves Are Better: She was the Queen of the Northern region, which included various different species of monsters.
- Parental Neglect: Her ending in the visual novel stated that Olga is fated to be a neglectful mother to her half-elf child due to her broken mental state.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair would normally cover her right eye.
- Rapunzel Hair: They reach down to her knees.
- Really 700 Years Old: Even though Olga looks like she is in her 20s, she is stated to be several hundreds years old.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Chloe's Red.
- Sexual Karma:
- Spent years allowing her monsters to capture and force human women to a life of sex slavery. Olga herself would later suffer the same fate as those she indirectly wronged.
- She calls a human 'worm', ends up giving him a blowjob.
- So Beautiful It's a Curse: She is not happy with the attention she receives from the mercenaries. There is a point when one of them steals her first kiss, because he could not contain himself when seeing her beautiful face.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Depending on the translation Olga's name could either be spelled "Olga" or "Origa". The official English release of the visual novel refers to her as "Olga" .
- Squishy Wizard: Olga is a powerful sorceress, but without her powers she is defenseless against the assault of a group of four unarmed mercenaries.
- The Stoic: Normally, tries to keep a calm composure whenever others are around.
- Not So Stoic: It's implied her calm demeanor is just an act, she quickly dropped her stoic persona when Vault and his men subjected her to sexual torture.
- Taking You with Me: In the first chapter of the manga, Olga tried to cast a spell that would kill both herself and Vault after being told that he was planning on defiling her. Unfortunately, Vault made sure to place a Power Limiter on her, in the form of a collar, so all the spell did was destroy some of her clothes.
- The Man Behind the Monsters: With the exception of Chloe, all her subordinates were monsters.
- Thong of Shielding: A black one.
- Tranquil Fury: At the beginning of the story, even though Olga tried to keep herself composed after being captured, she was clearly upset. In the OVA, despite her calm face, it's heavily implied she was distraught about what the Orcs were doing to Chloe in the first episode.
- Villain Has a Point: Her belief that Humans Are Bastards/Humans Are the Real Monsters isn't entirely wrong in this series, as her human usurpers ended up being far more evil and sadistic than her.
- Villainous Breakdown: Despite being raped, she manages to maintain a certain level of composure due to the seal that prevents her from getting defiled and pregnant. When the seal is removed, she loses her calm and tries to vainly convince Vault not to defile her, when she does not succeed she loses her sanity.
- Wife Husbandry: In Chloe's route of the visual novel, Olga ends up falling in love with Chloe, her servant that Olga raised after saving her.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: Implied. Olga usually seems like a strong, stoic queen whenever she is around people, however this is likely just an act. When you are a queen with monstrous subjects that have uncontrollable libidos, it makes sense that she would need to present a strong image of herself. The moment they found out her magical powers were declining, they quickly turn on her in favor of Vault, who promised them more women if they sided with him.
- Worf Effect: Despite being a powerful queen that has waged war against Celestine for years, she was captured by Vault at the very beginning of the story to establish him as the bigger threat to the princess knights.
- Worf Had the Flu: Her magical abilities began to decline at the start of the story, making it much easier for the mercenaries to capture her.
A young dark elf who has swore loyalty to Olga, and has faithfully served her as Olga's personal servant. She is the daughter of a male human and a female dark elf, making her half-human and half-elf. She spent most of her childhood as a slave for the aristocrat, Sir John Mandeville, before being rescued by the dark queen. Chloe is very serious about serving Olga, and as such, she can get angry very fast if somebody badmouths her dear queen. Chloe, along with Olga, was captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the beginning of the story.
- Ambiguously Brown: Being a dark elf.
- A Taste of the Lash: In the fourth OVA, she gets lashed across the butt in public. And that's before she has slimes inserted down there...
- Berserk Button: Hates it when anyone disrespects Olga.
- Bi the Way: She is in love with Olga and generally prefers women, but does display an attraction towards men.
- Bittersweet Ending: Her route in the visual novel gives a slightly "happier" ending than the other characters. During her ending, Olga reciprocates Chloe's feelings for her after seeing how far Chloe was willing to go for Olga when Chloe tried to win Vault's gamble for the dark queen's freedom. After losing the bet, Chloe and Olga are forced to be Sir John Mandeville's slaves, although Mandeville treats them better than the Kuroinu mercenaries and purchased both of them so they can be together. Its even pointed out that the dark elves will outlive Mandeville, meaning that they might be able to escape The Empire after his death, so Chloe and Olga might be able to find some happiness in each other's company until that time comes.
- Bodyguard Babes: To Olga
- Bodyguard Crush: Chloe serves as Olga's knight and is in love with her queen.
- Bullying a Dragon: She threatens Vault despite being at a disadvantage, Vault quickly subdues her using orcs.
- Chick Magnet: Several orcs lusted after her from the start.
- Child by Rape: Heavily implied to be born as a result of this. Her character bio even states that she hates her father, and considering her childhood, this is highly likely.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Spent most of her early life as a child slave, and was repeatedly raped and sexually tortured by her owners. The only person that showed Chloe any form of kindness in her life was her rescuer, Olga.
- Dark-Skinned Blond
- Does Not Like Men: Considering her past, this is justified.
- The Dragon: To Olga.
- Enslaved Elves: Currently provides the picture for this trope.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: When young, her hair was short and in a messy bob. As an adult, it goes down to her knees.
- Expy: Chloe seems to be based off of Queen's Blade's Irma, both have dark skin and serve as the right-hand woman to a queen. The fact that she is half-elf brings Nowa (also from Queen's Blade) to mind.
- Fantastic Racism: Despite being half-human, she strongly believes Humans Are the Real Monsters. Considering her Dark and Troubled Past, its hard not to see why she adapted to this mind set.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Even though she looks like a pure dark elf, she is actually half human on her father's side.
- Human Mom, Non-Human Dad: Inverted. Her mother is a dark elf while her father is human.
- Ineffectual Death Threats: Yells these at Vault in the first episode.
- Lady and Knight: The Knight to Olga's Lady.
- Living Emotional Crutch: To Olga in Chloe's route in the visual novel. After having her Love Epiphany, Olga decides that she will endure any suffering and humiliation given to her by the empire, if it means that she can at least stay by Chloe's side. Alternatively, in Olga's route where she doesn't realize her feelings for Chloe, Olga would instead become an Empty Shell who has nothing to live for except for her own lust.
- Morality Pet: Her relationship with Olga shows that the dark queen isn't entirely a bad person.
- Older Than They Look: Due to her dark elf heritages, Chloe can live longer than normal humans, but not as long as a purebred elf. In the visual novel, Chloe stated that she is actually several decades older than what her youthful appearance might suggest.
- O-Ring Orifice: As evidence by her scene with the orcs.
- Ms. Fanservice : No one complains about that.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni to Olga's Blue.
- Paper Tiger: At first she seems very tough, to the point of threatening her captors, but she is broken too easily.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her ponytail reaches down to her calves.
- Thong of Shielding: Like Olga, she wears a black one.
- Undying Loyalty: To Olga after the queen saved her from her early life of slavery.
- Slime Weakness : As seen on the last public breaking, poor Chloe shows a clear weakness towards the slimes and the pleasurable sensation inside her.
- Wife Husbandry: She is in love with Olga, her Parental Substitute.
The Seven Princess Knights
The seven princess knights are the leading figures of the land of Eostia's allied forces. They were chosen by Celestine to help her govern her territory. Each princess is assigned to guard a fortress within the continent.
- All Women Are Lustful: By the end of the story, after being forced into a life of a Sex Slave.
- All Women Are Prudes: At the beginning of the story. Out of 7 princess knights, 5 of them were virgins, including the centuries old Celestine. The only two that aren't virgins are Claudia, who is Happily Married, and Maia, who apparently hadn't had sex for some time at the start of the series.
- Authority in Name Only: At the end of the story they all retain their titles, but all of them were forced to serve as sex slaves with no actual authority.
- Badass Princess: Supposedly...
- Break the Cutie: Seven beautiful young women (or young-looking, regarding Celestine and Luu-Luu). All of them are spectacularly, massively, horrifyingly broken by the Kuroinus. Claudia, Alicia and Anime!Prim's cases are especially bad.
- Everything's is Better with Princesses: Define "better".... In terms of being attractive women that are loved by their people, then "yes." In terms of being actual heroes that can protect their subjects, then "no."
- Expy: Many of the princesses are clearly based on characters from Queen's Blade.
- Failure Hero: Ultimately, they were captured by the Vault's forces by the end of the story and are forced to be Sex Slaves.
- Faux Action Girl: Largely due to the fact they are in Hentai, so there is no actual fighting scenes letting the characters showcase their abilities. Arguably, the worst offender being Celestine, the leader of seven princess knights, who apparently gave up as soon as Vault came knocking.
- Hero Antagonist: To Vault's Villain Protagonist in the visual novel version of the story.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: They were the ruling party of Eostia at the beginning of the story, but after the Kuroinu mercenaries take over the kingdom, they all end up becoming mentally broken Sex Slaves for the new Empire.
- Informed Ability: Many of them are stated to by skilled fighters, not that we actually got to see them in a fight.
- In Name Only: Technically only Alicia, Prim and Luu-Luu are actual royal princesses in the traditional sense. Celestine is a queen, Claudia is a holy knight, Kaguya is a shrine maiden, and Maia is a mercenary.
- Lust Object: Well they are characters in a hentai.
- Mother to Her Men: If anything, they treat their subjects relatively well, and are adored by them. In fact, its because that they are so adored that many of their Abhorrent Admirers decide to help the Kuroinu mercenaries on their conquest in hopes of receiving a villain's variation of a Standard Hero Reward.
- Ms. Fanservice: All of them fits this description.
- Rotating Protagonist: Along with dark elves in the OVA and manga version, while the visual novel is usually told from Vault's perspective. The story usually switches between the point-of-view of one the princesses.
- Seven-Woman Band:
- The Leader: Celestine, being the The High Queen
- The Lancer: Claudia, the commander-in-chief of the allied forces and Celestine's Number Two
- The Big Girl: Both Maia and Luu-Luu, Maia was likely chosen to join the group for her fighting skills, while Luu-Luu is physically the strongest.
- The Smart Girl: Kaguya, being the magic user of the group.
- The Chick: Alicia and Prim, Alicia is the most emotional of the group, while Prim is the most sensitive. Prim could also double as the Tagalong Kid, being the youngest princess and often relying on Alicia to help her govern her fortress.
- Sex Slave: All are forced to be this after their capture.
- Stripperiffic: Let's just say some of their outfits are super revealing, even by normal Hentai standards.
- The Wrongful Heir to the Throne: They have good intentions and would probably rule decently in fully peaceful days... but in these war times, they're very incompetent.
The High Queen of the Continent and leader of the allied forces. Celestine is a high elf and apparently the "Reincarnation of the Goddess". She was the one who organized the princess knights by selecting seven individuals, including herself, to be the rulers of her territory. Ultimately, she was final princess knight to be captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Adaptational Wimp: In all other versions of the story, Vult and his forces need to conquer an entire nation to get to her and she is the final princess knight to be captured. In the anime's second continuation starting in Episode 5, somehow she ended up being the first princess knight to be captured.
- Big Good: Being the The High Queen of Eostia.
- Enslaved Elves: Goes from being the queen of Eostia and end up become The Empire's top Sex Slave.
- Expy: Celestine appears to be a Composite Character of Alleyne and Melpha, in addition to bearing a strong resemblance to Irisviel von Einzbern.
- Failure Hero: Celestine feels she was this for a long time and being subjected as a Sex Slave was the only thing she felt she actually helped ease the pain of her followers.
- Going Commando: She clearly isn't wearing anything under her Loin Cloth, which leads to assume she has free access for adoration.
- Green Eyes
- The High Queen: She is the highest authority within the allied forces, at least before Vault took over.
- Hot Goddess: Celestine is stated be the reincarnation of a goddess, and she is certainly hot.
- Gold and White Are Divine: The little clothing she does wear are mostly white and gold, and she is stated to be a reincarnation of a goddess.
- Lady and Knight: The Lady to Claudia's Knight.
- Non-Action Woman: Despite being the leader of the seven princess knights, she doesn't seem to possess any combat ability like most of her comrades, but seems pretty skillful in carnal pleasures. By the end of her route, she does admit that she does have power to end Vault before this entire series could happen but chose not to.
- Our Elves Are Better Slaves: She was the leader of the human side of the continent, the only elf among the princess knights, and the lewdest among them.
- Puppet Queen: She's ultimately this to her entire kingdom. The church only wanted to use her to suit their own needs and the alliance are not that different either. Although Vault let's her keep her title as The High Queen after his take over, she is really just another Sex Slave for his new empire.
- Really 700 Years Old: Like Olga, she is centuries old despite look like a woman in her mid-to-late 20s.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches down to her ankles.
- Woman in White: Mostly wears white clothing.
A holy knight and the commander-in-chief of the allied forces. Claudia is the strongest fighter among the princess knights, and acts as Celestine's bodyguard. She was trained by one of the allied forces's strongest soldiers, her father figure and mentor, Grave Levantine. She would later marry her mentor's biological son, Klaus. However, despite being married for some time, she and Klaus were unable to produce any children, much to Grave's dismay. Claudia was the second-to-last princess knight to be captured after being betrayed and defeat by Grave.
- The Ace: Stated to be the strongest of the princess knights.
- Babies Ever After: In a rather... bad example of the trope, she ends up pregnant at the end of her route in the visual novel.
- Beauty Mark: She has one under her left eye, and she's given quite the raw deal by the story.
- Bodyguard Babes: To Celestine.
- Boobs of Steel
- Break the Badass: Especially in the visual novel. First, she is betrayed and captured by her mentor/father figure with the intent to turn her into a Baby Factory. Her beloved pet dog is turned into a monstrous chimera. Is raped by Grave, the Kuroinu mercenaries, and several monsters (including her mutated dog) while her husband is Forced to Watch. Said traumatized husband flees the country, leaving her alone in Grave's "care". She ends up pregnant with a child that she isn't sure is even human, let alone knows who the father is. When Grave does attempt to stop others from raping her when she's pregnant, he's killed. Ultimately, at the end of her route, she becomes a mentally broken Empty Shell.
- Chainmail Bikini: Let's just say her armor covers very little.
- Daddy's Girl: She tries to be everything that Grave ever wanted in his child, a powerful warrior, someone with a high military position, and is extremely famous among the people of Eostia. The only real issue that Grave has with her is the fact that she is not his biological daughter.
- Empty Shell: Become this at the end of her route in the visual novel due to all the trauma forced upon her. Vault describe her as a "brain dead living sex doll" who responds by parroting back words she just heard. Arguably, Claudia is left in the worst state than any other character.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: In the visual novel she would normally keep her Rapunzel Hair in a Prim and Proper Bun, but after being reduced to an Empty Shell, her hair is let down and left disheveled. Averted in the anime: her hair goes loose as she's raped by Grave, but her next scenes has her again with it pulled up.
- Expy: Claudia can be considered a Composite Character of Claudette Vance (Chainmail Bikini and having a "complex" relationship with their father figure) and Annelotte (due to their knight-theme).
- Forced to Watch: Grave first rapes Claudia in a position that forces her to clearly see him penetrating her. THEN he tells her that Klaus is in the hallways and had to see everything. Understandably, poor Claudia is horrified.
- Happily Married: To Klaus, until shit goes down.
- Heroes Love Dogs: In the visual novel, she owns a dog that she absolutely adores. Unfortunately, Vault mutates it into a three headed chimera and has the newly formed monster rape its former owner.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Her armor is a Chainmail Bikini, but she still counts as this.
- Lady and Knight: The Knight to Celestine's Lady.
- Lady of War: What she's supposed to be.
- Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe: She is pregnant with at the end of route, due to all the people and monsters that The Empire forced her to have sex with. She even admits that she isn't sure if the child is human, much to her despair.
- Morning Sickness: Starts suffering from these near the end of her segment in the visual novel, which are meant to confirm that she was in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Netorare: Grave not only rapes Claudia to forcibly impregnate her with a kid that'd become the heir to the Levantine family, but has a Bound and Gagged Klaus brought to the nearby hallway and has him watch as he violates his wife, while saying that he'll give her so much pleasure that she'll end up forgetting Klaus.
- Number Two: To Celestine, since she is the second-in-command of the seven princess knights.
- The Paladin: As a holy knight
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair is normally kept in a Prim and Proper Bun, but let down her strands at least reaches down to her hips.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Depending on the translation Claudia's surname can spelled out as "Levantine" or "Levantain".
- Thong of Shielding: A white one.
- Worf Had the Flu: Grave's betrayal really took her by surprise and it was implied that she was holding back when being forced to fight her mentor.
Referred to as the "Princess Knight of Iris". Alicia is a prestigious noble who is the only daughter of Eos, well-known and very honored through the army. Alicia is the older cousin to fellow princess knight, Prim, who she views and refers to as her younger sister. She also serves as Prim's personal bodyguard. Alicia was the first princess knight to be captured, after choosing to surrender to save her kingdom's captured nuns.
- Alliterative Name: Alicia Arcturus
- Big Sister Instinct: She is very protective of Prim, and agreed to be the Kuroinu mercenaries Sex Slave if they chose to spare her from the same fate. Unfortunately, depending on the adaptation, they would either force Prim to be their slave anyways or Prim herself pulls a Face Heel Turn and rapes Alicia herself.
- Bodyguard Babes: To Prim.
- Break the Cutie: Poor Alicia is a Queen of Bad Decisions, but she does not exactly deserves what happens to her. Especially in the original anime where not only her subjects AND Alicia herself are raped, but after having held on the idea of her beloved Prim being spared... she ends up helplessly watching how Vault rapes Prim AND then a traumatized Prim tearfully calls her a liar over not being able to keep her promise to protect her. It's no wonder that later she's seen as a bit of The Ophelia...
- Chainmail Bikini: Much like Claudia.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: One of Alicia's biggest flaws is her unwillingness to sacrifice anyone other than herself. Surrendering to save a few captured subjects, while noble, is still pretty boneheaded as this would only result in more people being captured. Alicia then offers to be sex empire's slave if they leave Prim and her subjects alone... without considering that she has no leverage against them to uphold the deal, or that her captors are just maybe a bunch of lying bastards.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Prim.
- Expy: Alicia bears a strong resemblance to Elina Vance, while role her role as a commander and bodyguard for her (non-traditional) little sister is apparently based on Claudette Vance.
- Fatal Flaw: Alicia's stubbornness, Chronic Heroic Slut Syndrome, and her inability to think things through tend to repeatedly bite her in the ass. First, she surrenders her entire fort just to save a few subject, when everybody was telling her that was a horrible idea. Then, she assumes her opponents had an honor to be willing to take just her as a Sex Slave, when they made their ultimate intentions pretty clear.
- Forced to Watch: Happens in both the original OAV and Episode 5:
- Original: she has to see poor Prim being violated by Vult, as the corollary to all of the abuse she's gone through.
- Episode 5: she's first held at knife-point, then she has to take a good look at Celestine is forcibly fingered by Olga and Chloe, and THEN she witnesses Celestine being raped by Vult. While she's also being molested.
- Happiness in Slavery: At the end of her route in the visual novel, she accepts her new role as a public Sex Slave for her former subjects. This is averted in her alternate fate in Prim's route, where she is forced to be the personal plaything of the now mind broken Prim.
- Heavy Sleeper: In Episode 5/second anime continuation, she sleep through Kuroinu's invasion of her fort. By the time she wakes up, she finds her fort under the mercenaries' control.
- Heroine: Arguable, out of all the princess knights she is the closest to being this, in terms of appearance and amount of screen time. In the anime's alternate continuation start in Episode 5, Alicia is treated as The Protagonist.
- Lady and Knight: The Knight to Prim's Lady.
- The McCoy: Easily the most emotional of the princess knights that has a bad habit of Didn't Think This Through. While she does have a good heart, surrendering her entire fort, and by extension Prim's fort, just to save a few nuns, wasn't her smartest move. Even the nuns themselves pointed out that The Needs of the Many, but Alicia's Chronic Heroine Syndrome got the better of her. This is partly the reason why Vault choose to attack her fort first, since he knew it would be easy to bully her to surrender.
- Moe Couplet: With Prim.
- Rapunzel Hair: They reach down to her hips.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: In visual novel, her screen time is split up fairly evenly with the other 9 main female characters. However, other adaptions tend to give her more focus than any other character. The manga largely only focus on her, Prim, and the dark elves. In anime, she is given a slightly more screen time than the other female characters in the first series, but the anime's second continuation that starts in Episode 5 almost solely focuses on her.
- Stupid Sacrifice: She surrenders her entire fort, just to save a few nuns who were telling her not to surrender. The nuns were raped anyway and Alicia also was violated.
- Thong of Shielding: A white one.
- True-Blue Femininity: Her clothes and "armor" have splashes of blue.
- Waterfall Shower: In Episode 5.
Alicia's younger cousin and a princess with a lovely appearance and gentle characteristics. Despite being Alicia's cousin, Prim views her more as an older sister, and referred to her as such. Prim is the second princess knight to be captured shortly after Alicia's surrender.
- Adaptational Heroism: In the visual novel, she become a Yandere that lust after Alicia. However, this plot point was removed from the anime.
- Adaptational Villainy: In the manga version, Prim willingly joined the Kuroinu Mercenaries in exchange for the right to violate Alicia, as opposed to being forced to be a mind broken Sex Slave like most of the other princesses like in the anime or being driven insane in the visual novel. Prim underwent a ritual that temporary turned her into a Hermaphrodite. She later violated the nuns of her kingdom as "practice", before drugging and raping Alicia herself, with the intent to impregnate her.
- Big Sister Attraction/Kissing Cousins: In the visual novel and the manga version, Prim secretly has feeling for Alicia beyond sisterly love. This takes a dark turn in the original visual novel when Vault lets the mind broken Prim keep Alicia as a Sex Slave.
- Bi the Way: In the manga and visual novel. In both she shows attraction to Alicia and has sex with her while temporarily turned into a hermaphrodite. Her attraction to men isn't made explicit in the visual novel but in the manga, she willingly has sex with men as part of her duties to the sex empire.
- The Chick: Of the princess knights.
- Cute and Psycho: After her Face Heel Turn in the manga and visual novel.
- The Cutie: She is definitely the most sensitive of the seven princess knights.
- Break the Cutie: Naturally, and especially in the anime.
- Corrupt the Cutie: In a surprising twist in the manga version, Prim actually willingly joins the sex empire after seeing Alicia being violated, apparently developing sexual jealously towards Vault and his men after realizing that she wants to do the same thing to Alicia. The same thing happens in the original visual novel, but only after Prim was driven insane by Vault's sexual torture.
- Evil Costume Switch: In the manga, she was given a new darker outfit after her Face Heel Turn.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: After her Face Heel Turn in the manga, her hair is noticeable a lot more disheveled with some added bangs.
- Face Heel Turn: Does this willingly in manga, while in the visual novel she was driven insane by Vault's sexual torture.
- Gainaxing: Despite being the youngest princess, she has pretty big breasts. When she gets violated, there's quite the focus on them.
- Hermaphrodite: Vault and Kin turns her into this so that she could rape and impregnate Alicia in the visual novel and manga.
- Kawaiiko: Her appearance is clearly meant to cater to "cute" tastes as opposed to the usual "sexy" tastes of most of the other female characters. This is subverted in manga, as her new evil look is meant to look more "sexy" than cute. She even seem to have gone up a cup size after her Face Heel Turn.
- Lady and Knight: The Lady to Alicia's Knight.
- Love Makes You Evil: In manga, Prim joins the Kuroinu Mercenaries so that she would able to have sex with Alicia, who she secretly lusts for.
- Moe Couplet: With Alicia.
- Non-Action Guy: The only other princess knight alongside Celestine that does not posses any combat abilities. She normally let Alicia take care of their military affairs.
- Rapunzel Hair: Like Alicia, her pink hair reaches down to her hips.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: She is arguable the nicest of the princess knights.
- Satellite Character: Especially in the OVA version where she is treated as nothing more then the little sister that Alicia wanted to protect. Out of the 9 main female character she was given the least amount of screen time.
- Thong of Shielding: A pink one.
- Yandere: In the visual novel and manga after Vault Corrupt the Cutie and turned her into a sexual deviant that lust after Alicia. At the end of Prim's route in the visual novel, Vault allow Prim to keep Alicia as Sex Slave, much to the "happiness" of the now insane Prim who declares that she will continuously rape Alicia forever and ever.
The head shrine maiden of the continent and a foreigner from the far east. Kaguya is stated to have a quite personality and is extremely devoted to her religion. Like Olga, Kaguya possesses some magical abilities and can inflict curses. She is the third princess knight to be captured (fifth in the OVA version).
- Emotionless Girl: Acts like this before being forced to be a Sex Slave. i.e., in a flashback she's seen calmly trying to comfort her worried fellow priestesses and telling them to be strong in the face of danger. Little did she know...
- Expy: Kaguya appears to be based on Tomoe, in terms of personality and status as a Miko. Also, some of physical traits seems to based on Menace.
- Face Full of Alien Wingwong: Gives "birth", anally, to Shamuhaza's ultimately insect after he had one of his bug "impregnate" her.
- Fetus Terrible: Sorta. Kaguya is "impregnated" with eggs by Shamuhaza, and soon "gives birth" to some... weird... bug things. She's not exactly happy when Shamuhaza explains what's going on and then she has these... "babies", but later is nonplussed (so to say).
- Fundoshi: She and her fellow Priestesses wear this instead of the usual Thong of Shielding.
- High Priest: Or Priestess in this case.
- No Sympathy: She suffers this at the hands of her former subordinates. Even though she was clearly raped, they treat her badly for acting like a whore.
- Slut Shaming: She suffers this at the hands of her own subordinates, since they lose all respect for her when she enjoys being raped.
- The Smart Girl: The magic user of the seven princess knights.
- The Stoic: The calmest of the seven princesses, even better at keeping her composure than Olga.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Well at least as proper as one can be in a hardcore hentai.
A wondering mercenary and former member of the Kuroinu group. When she was a member of Kuroinu mercenaries, she fell in love with their leader, Vault who once saved her life. She was also very popular among their ranks, before leaving the group after she was chosen by Celestine to be one of the princess knights. She is the fourth princess knight to be capture (third in the OVA version) after being defeated by Vault.
- Absolute Cleavage
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Subverted. She falls in love with Vult because she believes that he is a Jerk with a Heart of Gold. However, she is left completely devastated after realizing how truly evil he is.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Poor, poor Maia. She fell in love with a sociopath that straight up mocks her feeling for him. To add insult to injury, when Vult forces her to be his Sex Slave, she is not even his "favorite", that "honor" that apparently goes to Celestine.
- All Women Are Prudes: Subverted. Maia is apparently the only female character that has engaged in casual sex without being married, even if she's spent some time without doing it. This does make sense considering she was a former member of the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Luu-Luu. Considering that Maia wasn't in any form of political leadership position like the other princess knights before joining them, Celestine likely choose her due to her skills in combat, being the sole female of Eostia's strongest mercenary group.
- Boobs of Steel: A decent fighter with a huge rack.
- Chick Magnet: Vault mentions that she was always popular with soldiers.
- Dating Catwoman: She falls in love with Vault during her time with Kuroinu mercenaries. Vault would later go on to be the Big Bad of the story.
- Expy: Maia seems to a composite of Risty and Irma. She also seems to take inspiration from Berserk's Casca due to her past history with Vault and the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Friendly Enemy: Initially she tries to be that, but fails when her ex-comrades start raping her.
- Leotard of Power
- Magic Mirror: Vault uses one on Maia while she's being violated in turns by a group of Kuroinu warriors, showing them his and Maia's shared past. They all laugh at it and mock poor Maia, whose mind collapses over this and then being raped by Vault himself while the others jack off to the sight.
- Morality Pet: Completely averted, despite having been a mercenary in the past, her ex-comrades do not give her any kind of preferential treatment, and even make fun of her when they discover that she was in love with Vault.
- Rags to Riches: Unlikely the other princess knights, Maia wasn't a noble or was in some form leadership position like the others. She was a simple mercenary before being chosen by Celestine to join the princess knights.
- Rescue Romance: Maia loves Vault because he saved her in the past, which Vault himself mocks as he rapes her.
- Smurfette Principle: The only female member of the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Unwilling Suspension: She's first tied up from her wrists, then raped in turns by her ex-companions.
- Worf Had the Flu: Like Claudia, it was implied that Maia was holding back when confronted to a fight by the man she loved.
An axe-weilding leader of the halflings. Halfling are small, child-like, solely female race of half-humans that can mate with any other species. Luu-Luu, like the rest of her species, has superhuman strength (despite her small frame), and is skilled in manufacturing weapons. She is the fifth princess knight to be capture (fourth in the OVA version).
- An Axe to Grind
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Maia. Physically the strongest of the seven princess knights, which is pretty ironic considering she is the Token Mini-Moe.
- Blood Knight: The only princess knight that enjoys combat.
- Expy: Luu Luu is pretty much Ymir. Both have curly hair, belonging to a child-looking species, and use an axe as a weapon.
- Kawaiiko: Being the Token Mini-Moe of the group.
- Older Than She Looks: Halflings only look young.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: She is actually referred to as a "halfling", but it's pretty clear that her kind is based off dwarves.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: A tiny-looking lady, with a huge axe.
- Stalker with a Test Tube: Vault and Co. are this to her. Since halflings are able to bear kids with other species, Vault had Luu-Luu gangraped by orcs specifically to see if they'd be able to impregnate her. The poor girl is, naturally, terrified to the point of tears at the idea and mentally lampshades it as she's about to be violated.
- Stripperiffic: Maybe the worst one in this sense, beaten only by Claudia.
- Token Mini-Moe: The shortest and most child like of the seven princess knights.
Kuroinu Mercenaries/ Black dog Mercenaries/ Sex Empire
Originally a rowdy bunch of mercenaries that were hired by the Princess Knights to help them defeat Olga and her monster forces. However, once they were able obtain Olga's resources and convinced her monsters to join their side, the mercenaries declared their independence from the rest of the country. Their goal is to create an empire where the woman are forced to appease the sexual desire for the men of the country.
- Adaptational Heroism: Downplayed. In the manga version, the group actually kept their word to Alicia and don't lay a finger on Prim in exchange for her becoming their Sex Slave. Unfortunately, Prim gets hit with Adaptational Villainy and willingly joins the Kuroinu Mercenary if she gets to impregnate Alicia.
- Disproportionate Retribution: They take insults from the princess very seriously, so any insult can lead to a rape. For example, a mercenary forced Olga to give him a blowjob, after she treated him as a "worm".
- The Empire: What they ultimately become at the end of the story.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: Downplayed. During 150 year time skip between Kuroinu 1 and Kuroinu 2, they are willing to let women join their ranks, of course casual sex is still a requirement, but still let them climb the ranks into a position of power. By Kuroinu 2, Radomira, a female succubus, was able to obtain the title of Empress, much to the annoyance of her male subordinates.
- Fallen Hero: They might not have been the most savory bunch to begin with, but they did work for the good guys and did seem to have code of honor at first, until their boss got power hungry.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: The group leaders fit into these roles perfectly, with Vult being the Fighter, Kin being the Mage, and Hicks being the Thief.
- Hopeless Suitor: More or less the reason why most of their key members join the group during their conquest campaign, so that they have sex with one of Princess Knight they would normally wouldn't be able to get together with under normal circumstances. For example, Grave want to impregnate his daughter-in-law Claudia and, in the manga, Prim secretly wanted to have her way with Alicia.
- Irony: While the Empire was founded to turn Eostia in a No Woman's Land, by Kuroinu 2 its revealed the new country prove to be the perfect place for a lustful Horny Devil like Radomira to obtain power.
- Jerkass: Most of the time they don't even bother to pretend kindness.
- No Woman's Land: What their ultimate goal is. Which make it pretty ironic in Kuroinu 2 when a female demon was able to take over as empress.
- Rape, Pillage And Burn: What they live for.
- The Smurfette Principle: Maia was originally the group's sole female before she joined the princess knights. In the manga, Prim joins the group willingly, thus filling this principle. Subverted by Kuroinu 2, where after the 150 year time skip, they have accepted more women into their rank.
The "King of Mercenaries" and leader of the Sex Empire. An outlaw who works to fulfill his desires. Looks like a man in his late 30s. He possesses strong leadership skills and is also a gifted strategist. His personal combat skills are excellent, and he’s a man filled with carnal lusts at heart. He lives for the flames and struggles of war and actively spearheads the pillaging and rape of others.
- The Ace: One has to give it to him, he IS a genuinely good fighter and a charismatic, effective leader. If not for his horribly hideous personality, he'd be quite the real hero.
- Bad Boss: Has no trouble sacrificing his own men or killing them if they don't agree with his ideals.
- Big Bad: He is main villain of story, while doubling as the Villain Protagonist.
- Blood Knight: He loves his Rape, Pillage and Burn.
- Eviler Than Thou: To Olga. Not only he is shown to be far more sadistic and selfish than the former dark queen, he became a more successful Evil Overlord after overthrowing her.
- Evil Overlord: Take over Olga's position after he overthrows her after promising to provide more women to her monstrous subjects.
- He-Man Woman Hater: BIG TIME! The guy believes only woman exist to please the sexual desire of men.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Depending on the adaptation, his name can be spelled as "Vult" or "Vault".
- Villain Protagonist: Also BIG TIME! He's the male protagonist of the story in itself, and a huge asshole.
One of Vult's two Co-Dragons and the groups residential spell caster.
Vult's other Co-Dragons and field leader when Vult isn't around.
A legendary warrior from a family of knights that is the father to Klaus and father-in-law to Claudia. Grave was original Claudia's mentor who trained his adoptive daughter to be holy knight, hoping that when she and Klaus marry, that they would be able to produce a child that while grow up to be a powerful warrior. Unfortunately, Claudia and Klaus were not able to produce any children, despite being married for some time. Fearing that his bloodline will end with him and Klaus, he joins Kuroinu Mercenaries so that he can personally rape and impregnate his daughter-in-law without repercussions.
- Abusive Parent: Towards both his biological son, Klaus, and his daughter-in-law, Claudia, who he actually raised as if she was his own daughter.
- Blue Blood: The Levantine Family have been known to produce some the countries greatest warriors.
- The Brute: Functions as this for the Kuroinu Mercenaries.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Although he starts seeing Claudia as nothing more than a Baby Factory, he does care about the child she is carrying and try to stop the Kuroinu Mercenaries from gang raping her while she is heavily pregnant. Unfortunately, his only act of basic human decency within the story leads to his death at the hands of Vult.
- Fallen Hero: According to Claudia (who would have no reason to lie about this), he once was a true hero and a genuinely good person. She's totally shattered by his fall and betrayal, especially after what he does to her AND Klaus afterwards.
- Inadequate Inheritor: Sees Klaus as this and while Claudia meet his standards, she is not his biological daughter. So what is his solution? Rape and forcibly impregnate Claudia so that she can produce an heir with all her traits, but is a blood member of the Levantine Family.
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves: In the visual novel, after betraying both his country and family, he is ultimately killed by Vult after trying to stop him from gang raping a pregnant Claudia.
- Spared by the Adaptation: His death in the visual novel is omitted in the anime.
- Stalker with a Test Tube: To Claudia.
- Why Are You Not My Son: Or daughter in this case. Grave clearly favors his student and daughter-in-law (who is also implied to be his adopted daughter) Claudia, over his actual son, Klaus. However, since Claudia isn't his biological daughter, he decides to rape her in order to produce a proper heir of his bloodline.
A foreigner from the far east that can control insects and has a history with Kaguya. His ultimate goal is to have his former friend give birth to a insect that can rival God.
- Bandaged Face
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: He is able to control these.
- Evil Genius: Being the second mage among the mercenaries.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: The only mercenary that never directly rapes any of the female characters - that is what his Big Creepy-Crawlies are for. Shamuhaza is more interested in power than satisfying his sexual desires.
- Mad Scientist: The magical version of this.
- Stalker with a Test Tube: To Kaguya.
- We Used to Be Friends: He and Kaguya apparently were good friends in the past. Unfortunately, this makes him well-aware of her magic powers... and he decides to make her the target of his "project".
An advisor for Alicia's family. With his betrayal, he allowed Vault's forces to invade the kingdom.
- Dirty Old Man: A guy in his late 40's / maybe his 50's, lusting after a young woman in her late teens or maybe VERY early 20's.
- First Kiss: Steals it from Alicia, before he personally rapes her.
- Villainous Crush: Towards Alicia.
A commander that works under the Seven Princess Knights. In the visual novel she works under Claudia, while in the anime she works under Alicia. In the visual novel, her squadron was captured by a horde of trolls when the Kuroinu Mercenaries attacked Claudia's fort. In the anime, she and the rest of Alicia's citizens were captured when the princess surrendered her fort.
- Chainmail Bikini: It is even more revealing than several of the Seven Princess Knights.
- Demoted to Extra: She and her squadron are given an entire scene in the visual novel, while she is only given a few seconds of screen time in the anime.
- Heroic Willpower: In the visual novel, she tries to kill a troll with a sword as it's raping her, which is more than what can be said about the Seven Princess Knights' attempts at resistance. Unfortunately, the troll knock the sword out of her hand, and she can do nothing more to the large monster.
- Ignored Expert: In the anime, she tries to warn Alicia that surrendering the fort is a very bad idea, and tells her to understand that some sacrifices are needed for the greater good. Unfortunately, her pleas were in vain.
- Ms. Fanservice
- No Name Given: She is simply referred to as the "Commander" in the visual novel.
- Number Two: To Claudia in the visual novel. To Alicia in the anime.
- O-Ring Orifice: Surprisingly averted in a series that is known for this. In the original visual novel, being sodomized by a troll actually caused some bleeding.
- Stripperiffic: She might as well run into battle naked.
A group of nuns who lived at Princess Alicia's kingdom before it got invaded by the Kuroinu forces and they were captured. They served to break Alicia into willingly surrender.
- Break the Cutie: A group of very cute young ladies, who all get wrecked by the plot.
- Heroic Sacrifice -> Senseless Sacrifice: They attempt to pull this only for Alicia to surrender anyway rendering it worthless.
- I Will Only Slow You Down: They actually did tell Alicia not to sacrifice herself for them.
- Meganekko: One of the girls had glasses and was pretty cute.
Klaus is the son of Grave Levantine and the husband of Princess Knight, Claudia.
- Distressed Dude: Klaus got caught by the mercenaries and presented to Claudia as their bargaining chip into getting her to surrender to them.
- Forced to Watch: He is bound and gagged, all the while witnessing his beloved wife's rape at the hands of his father. It even gets lampshaded by Grave after he first rapes her.
- Happily Married: He and Claudia loved each other which adds to the tragedy to their fates later down the line.
- Non-Action Guy: He certainly doesn't looks like someone of Grave's lineage, which is the reason why his father betrays his country to Vult.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Unable to bear the thought about not being with Claudia anymore and being betrayed by his own father, he reluctantly leaves her.
- Well Done Son, Guy: He is very much not seen by his father in a good light.