The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Tropes used in Kristen Bell include:
- Cat Smile
- Catholic School Girls Rule: She's saving the uniform from her Catholic school for her wedding night.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: As the titular Gossip Girl she's yet to be seen but she's certainly heard; she also doubled as Veronica Mars's narrator and lent her pipes to The Cleveland Show and Astro Boy.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Just... watch the video below.
- Cuteness Proximity: Reduced to a blubbering mess by the mere presence of a sloth.
- Friend to All Living Things: She's a dedicated animal lover and loves sloths so much, she starting crying Tears of Joy when encountered with one.
- Hot Chick in a Badass Suit: Between the season 4 teaser for Veronica Mars and her role as Jeannie, Kristen has demonstrated she can rock the women's suit look.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Usually. Though, he doesn't end up as the love interest she does share scenes with Danny Devito in When in Rome possibly one of two adult actors shorter than her (the other is Verne Troyer to save your guessing).
- Older Than They Look: In an interview, Kirsten complained about receiving kids' menus at restaurants well into her teens.
- One of Us: She likes Comic Con and several other interests.
- Promoted Fangirl: Kristen was a big fan of Heroes before she appeared on the show as Elle.
- Star-Making Role: Kristen got famous for playing in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Most fanboys swear she was famous much earlier, though.
- Teens Are Short: Her 5'1 height is one reason she was so good at playing teenagers into her twenties.
- Typecasting: As mentioned above, she has a slight history playing the Title Character
- Water Works/Tears of Joy: "If I'm not between a 3 and a 7 on the emotional scale, I am in tears."
- ↑ if not credited, even though it's common knowledge by now that it's her voice
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.