|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
"Witch of Steel: Annerose" is a hentai anime released in 2012, based on an H-Game of the same name.
The female protagonist is named Annerose, which is a very feared and respected witch, while the male protagonist is Rikuro, her undead servant.
One day a girl named Miki arrives to ask Annerose for help to find her lost brother, which triggers the events of the plot.
The Series has examples of:
- The Ace: Annerose is a powerful witch, who is loved and feared equally.
- Affably Evil: Lee Mayfeng is very polite, considering she is a rapist.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Lee Mayfeng.
- Artificial Human: Miki. Who was created to lure all the heroes to Barde's traps.
- Asshole Victim: Lee Mayfeng in episode 3, when Aishwarya arranged for Mayfeng to be raped and force to soil herself in the front of a large audience, however Barde save Mayfeng from a life as Aishwarya's slave in the next episode. In manga and in some of possible routes of the visual novel, Barde betrays Mayfeng and forces her to be his Sex Slave.
- Balloon Belly: Annerose in episode 4 after spending hours of the Tororo ejaculation into her womb. Also gets one after she reverts to a younger state during a full moon and Rikuro spends most of the night fucking her. It's implied the belly is both from him ejaculating in her and her drinking his semen.
- Batman Gambit: Barde pulls these off surprisingly well. First, recognizing Rikuro as the typical Hentai protagonist that Really Gets Around, Barde was able to weaponize that trait. Using his Artificial Human, Miki, as a Honey Trap, Barde was counting on Rikuro allowing the girl to preform oral sex on him. Since her salvia was coated with venom, the next person to have sex with Rikuro would be paralyzed, who ended up being Aishwarya. Then Barde just walks in on the helpless woman and steals the philosopher's stone from her body, a process that ends up killing her (save for the manga's version).
- Big Bad: Barde Barde is the main antagonist.
- Bi the Way: Mitico is in love with her boss Annerose, and hates Rikuro even more for getting to take Annerose's first time. However, Mitico eventually ends up getting turned on herself when Rikuro decides to pin her down and fuck her, showing she can be attracted to both women and men.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Aishwarya, sort of. While she's affected by the venom and paralyzed, it makes her process pain as pleasure, so during the process of extracting the philosopher's stone, she ends up being excited when in reality the experience is lethal.
- Demoted to Extra: Rikuro in the manga. Miki is complete removed from the manga's storyline.
- Dirty Kid: During full moons, Annerose reverts to a younger state and her virginity is restored. While initially reluctant, she ends up becoming completely obedient to Rikuro during this time after he fucks her for most of the night. By the end of it she's willingly sucking him off and eagerly drinking his semen while waiting for the next round.
- Downer Ending: Aishwarya is killed, while Mitico/ Michiko and Annerose are condemned to a life of sexual slavery.
- The visual novel allows some if not all of this be averted though depending on the route you take.
- Played straight in the official manga, which uses it's own unique ending separate from the game and anime, as Annerose, Aishwarya, Mitico and Mayfeng have been forced into sex slavery and all of them are last shown to be pregnant due to having repeated intercourse with Barde's monsters. Rikuro is turn into a mutated monster that serves Barde, and is one of the monsters that regularly rapes Annerose.
- Dragon Lady: Once again, Lee Mayfeng.
- Expy: Annerose looks a LOT like a demonic version of Asagi - both have long dark hair, fair skin, dress in skintight jumpsuits, and routinely get sexually assaulted by a female enemy that captures them.
- Giant Mook: Tororo.
- Hypocritical Heartwarming: When Annerose was raped by Mayfeng's subordinates, Rikuro went into a murderous rage, ironically Rikuro sexually abused Annerose twice.
- Hot Witch: Annerose. Aishwarya also counts.
- Jerkass: Mitico towards Rikuro, largely due to not wanting to loss her place as Annerose's "favorite servant" to him.
- Ninja Maid: Mitico for Annerose.
- Porn with Plot: Like with most Lilith-Soft games/anime, this story has a lot of interest characters and world build despite being a Hentai.
- The Rival: Lee Mayfeng to Annerose.
- Mitico sees Rikuro as a love rival for Annerose's affections.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Zig-Zag, when Rikuro sexually abuses Annerose or Mitico, is treated as a simple act of disobedience and is generally forgiven in a short time. When they are raped by a villain, this is treated with much more seriousness. When Aishwarya has Oboro raped in her arena as punishment, nobody has any issues with it since Oboro herself frequently subjects Asagi and her friends and family to much worse all the time.
- Sassy Black Woman: Aishwarya.
- Shared Universe: With Taimanin Asagi. It's just that Annerose lives in Amidahara, a city that is several miles away from Neo Tokyo, where the Taimanin are. Lilith-Soft have planned for a visual novel crossover from some time. Although there is a live action crossover.
- Subordinate Excuse: Both servants of Annerose, Mitico and Rikuro, are in love with her and it seem to be the main reason why stay with her. Although Rikuro has less of a choice as he is essentially her familiar that can't live without her, literally.
- Urban Fantasy: The story takes place in future Japan, where demons and magic are now common place, apparently.
- Villainous Rescue: Lee Mayfeng prevents Barde Barde from killing Annerose, although she only saves her with the intention of turning Annerose into her toy. Barde also saved Mayfeng from being a Sex Slave in the anime, although the "rescue" occurred off screen.
- Yandere: Mitico and inadvertently Rikuro.