Describe Kouki Miyata here.
Kouki Miyata is one of the few male seiyuus who can convincingly play the Cute Shotaro Boy or Bishounen archetype with the point that the first type is really voiced by a male rather than the usual shtick. This is mostly because of his uber high-pitched voice. However, he can play deep-voiced males as well.
He actually won the first seiyuu award's 'Best Male Supporting Actors' role.
Notable roles by Kouki Miyata:
- Rei in Angel Tales
- Isami Fujiwara in Noein
- Shujaku no Rei in Saint Beast
- Rhythm in Shugo Chara
- Susumu "Hakase" Tsukumo in Wandaba Style
- Toboe in Wolf's Rain
- Masato Iwai in Super Gals
- Yamada Hanataro in Bleach
- Shimon Nagareyama in Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
- Datas (Hyper) in Tensou Sentai Goseiger
- Kouta "Muttsulini" Tsuchiya in Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
- Tricera in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
- Wadatsumi in One Piece
- Beast Boy in the Japanese dub of Teen Titans
- Phineas in the Japanese dub of Phineas and Ferb
- PicoDevimon in Digimon Adventure
- Chōjūrō in Naruto
- Dique Gunhale in Mobile Suit Gundam Age