|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Coming to you live from the Joint Shinobi Headquarters... THIS, is Kohoha Corner.
Konoha Corner is a Naruto fan-based Podcast that is slowly gaining in popularity. Created by Gothic Gaara in early February 2010, its climbed its way up to currently being the most popular Naruto podcast on iTunes, among other things. Their notable traits include their staff using the names of Naruto characters as aliases, their involvement on Deviant ART and YouTube, their awesome illustrations made by Annria2002, and there general lack of organization.
This page is still under construction.
They are currently collaborating with The SSAA Podcast, the Unofficial One Piece Podcast, Chainsaw Buffet Podcast, That Anime Show, The Full Metal Podcast, Just a Gintama Podcast, and One Podcast Prevails to host a fundraiser to help the victims of the 8.9 Earthquake in Japan on March 11th, 2011. See here for more details.
This podcast presents examples of:
- A God Am I: Pein.
- Ascended Fanboy: Kiba, better known on Tvtropes as Takashi.0, has been appointed as the groups official AMV creator and Tvtropes article editor for creating this very page.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Much like her canon counterpart, Sakura is source of fear for much of the staff. Especially Gaara.
- Big No: Deidara did not take Sasuke's survival of
hisher suicide bomb technique very well.
- Bi the Way: Pein.
- Black Comedy Rape: The hosts have made several jokes about this being Jiraiya's "special training" for Naruto.
- Brother Chuck: Many of the early guests such as Tenten, Hidan and Killer Bee have had very few appearances at the beginning, and have not had appearances in episodes past 30. Also, according to Gaara, Hidan won't be coming back due to work. Yondy, who has not appeared since episode 62 is on the verge of becoming one.
- Cloudcuckoolander: TOBI. The first episode of his special side segment, Tobi's Tales, goes even further, where Tobi describes how he went on a journey to find a blueberry muffin. While he was walking on a road, he ran into a Kappa, who told him of a resting on the far end of a river. Tobi then proceeded to trip over a rock and land in said river. He swam to the end of the river, where he found the muffin sitting on a rock. But before Tobi could grab the muffin, a Giraffe appeared from nowhere and stole the muffin. As Tobi ran after the Giraffe, the only word he heard the Giraffe say was "Shamalla." Tobi ran after the Giraffe and climbed up its neck. When Tobi reached the Giraffe's head, the Giraffe died due to exposure from the desert sun. When Tobi retrieved his muffin, the sky lit up and Fireworks exploeded from nowhere.
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: According to Gaara. Everyone else disagrees.
- Dirty Old Man: Jiraiya, even more so than his canon counterpart. There's also Tobi when he uses the Tsuchikage's voice.
- The Ditz: Naruto, as well as Tobi when he isn't posing as Madara.
- Freud Was Right: They had a field day pointing out all of the phallic images in episode 39.
- Gender Bender: The ratio of women who pose as male characters to men portraying male characters is rather unbalanced.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Would you believe that Tobi does the voice of The Tsuchikage?
- Monster Clown: The evil Muffin-hating clown from Tobi's tales. The evil mime could also qualify.
- One Steve Limit: Averted, Gaara's father and the "producer" of the show was given the alias Minato. But another member of the staff, Yondy uses Minato as his character avatar.
- Running Gag: Enough for the staff to make a drinking game out of it.
- Surrounded by Idiots: A recurring belief of Gaara and Sasori.
- Pein too in regards to the Akatsuki.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tobi loves muffins.
- Third Person Person: Tobi/Madara love this one.
Tobi: Tobi is a good boy!