|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A Massively Multiplayer Crossover for the Game Boy Advance which reunited many Konami franchises into a Kart Racing Game. However, sadly, the game fell into total obscurity as it was not only one of the console's launch titles, but it got released alongside the likes of, say, Mario Kart Super Circuit.
However, nearly a decade after its release, it still has aged well, remaining a rather valid kart racing name.
This game shows examples of:
- Added Alliterative Appeal: averted, because if the acronym for this game has two letters out of three that are the same, there must be a reason. Then you find out the game's about Karts, hence the name "Konami Krazy Karts". When you find out about this, you also find out why Konami didn't take advantage of such a chance to use some Xtreme Kool Letterz in the title: "KKK".
- Crowning Music of Awesome: as further proof of the game's nature as a Cult Classic in need of more love, the game's gorgeous soundtrack (since it was one of the launch titles for the GBA, it's mostly Chiptune, but done very well at that) hasn't been on Youtube for a while... then a youtuber known as Mariobro4 came to the rescue. The most notable themes are Magma Castle, Cyber Field and Time Trial Results.
- Damn You, Muscle Memory!: if you want to choose a racer, you must press left or right (read: go either clockwise or counter-clockwise); then you have to choose the track, and in order to do so you have to press up in order to scroll down the index and vice versa. One of the few flaws of the game.
- Excuse Plot: the opening is the plot. Various characters receive a mysterious e-mail from "Teto Kasane" which invites them to a kart race. That's about it.
- Eenie Meenie Miny Moai: One of the playables is a Burger. (name is McDonald Burger)
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: One of KAITO's quotes are "Honi-Honi" or just plain "Honi"
- Go-Karting with Bowser: self-explanatory.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Sannse, ABC News Guy and even characters from VOCALOID appear in playable form.
- Lighter and Softer: the games includes in its roster a fat, Laughably Evil version of Sannse as well as "News guy", who actually is ABC News Guy.
Mascot FighterMascot Racer
- Meiko Debuted In Konami Krazy Racers
- As well as Mimi, Kaito, Nyami (Not Playable), Miku & Green Onion (Special Power-up).
- Rule of Cool: did we mention that Sannse and ABC News Guy are playable?