The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When KITT pretended he was an alien from outer space!
- Piece of advice, never insult machines when one that can hear you is in the area.
Michael: Well, these computer things are just a waste of time anyway.
Michael: Oh, present company excluded, of course.
- The Towing incident from Deadly Maneuvers.
- The opening of Good Day at Whiterock has Michael order a cheeseburger from a fastfood joint in a ridiculously fancy resturant while his boss eats snails!
- The best part is, they actually got him a burger! They certainly have good service.
- One episode had poor hapless Michael having to read the Bible to KITT because nobody ever thought to upload it into his memory banks.
- The old couple from Knight of the Drones who always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Them and KITT dealing with The Egg Roll Brothers (as Michael so eloquently put it).
- The old farmer and his donkey in Goliath.
- I thought it was hilarious when KITT came face to face with a croc in "Knight in Disgrace". Not to mention the way he scared it off!
- Let's not forget when KITT launched that bone-head Charles, or should I say "Chuck" a few feet into the air. Devon's reaction was priceless, "I didn't see that!"
- Behold "Mighty Mouth", the wisecracking talking teddy bear! When Michael threw him out of KITT's sunroof at the end, funny... but harsh.
- KITT's Indian acolyte from Burial Ground. KITT's reaction at being mistaken for the man's great wind spirit is great. First he just denies everything, then he tries playing along just to try and get rid of the man!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.