|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Kirby is a demon beast
In episode 4, it's revealed that Nightmare once made a demon beast that rebelled against him. Because of Kirby's extraterrestrial origin and his instinctive, in-born Mega Manning ability, this is more than likely to be true.
Meta Knight is a demon beast
The same scene in episode 4 depicting Nightmare's failed creation also shows it holding a sword, adding a link to Meta Knight.
- The pilot episode shows him with his wings, and he appears to be a monster summoned by Nightmare.
The anime continuity is an Alternate Universe of The Simpsons.
Fumu is something of an Expy of Lisa Simpson. Nearly all the cast have Simpsons equivalents. (Note: Using the Japanese names, not the 4Kids ones.)
- Bun is Bart, age-swapped with Fumu.
- Fumu and Bun's parents are a more aristocratic Homer and Marge, though the dad is slightly less stupid.
- Mayor Len is Mayor Quimby (but faithful).
- The Police Chief is about as effective as Chief Wiggum. The unnamed goateed prisoner is a mute Snake.
- Kine is Milhouse, but a fish.
- Kawasaki is Luigi the Italian chef, not quite a Lethal Chef, but pretty average.
- Curio is Professor Frink with an archaeological bent.
- King Dedede is Mr. Burns- ridiculously rich, a Jerkass, hilarious, and the most active regular villain.
- Likewise, Escargon is Smithers with slightly more of a spine, and the crush on Burns is... erm... more subtle.
- Dr. Yabui is Dr. Hibbert/Nick combined with some competence.
- Ed and Lou quit working for the police and joined up with Meta Knight instead, becoming Sword and Blade.
- And Kirby is, of course, Maggie.
Not sure about Tokkori, Meta Knight, and Kabu yet.
Nightmare wants to be a Big Eater...
But because he lacks a true body, he can't. He vents his frustration by creating bizarre food-based (and edible) demon beasts. And if Kirby is truly Nightmare's creation, then this could explain his appetite too. Sort of a fantasy-fulfillment thing.