The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- In the 2005 version, Kong himself, while a pretty fierce individual, has some moments of hilarity, such as his getting bored with some of Ann's antics halfway through, the temper tantrum causing a rock to fall on his head, and his nonchalant dismissal of Ann after saving her from the V. rex.
- While searching for Ann, the group comes across one of Kong's footprints, leading to this:
Lumpy: "There's only one creature capable of making a footprint that size." *Dramatic Pause* "The Abominable Snowman."
- Bruce Baxter is enraged at Jimmy's graffiti on his movie posters...until he starts thinking about what he might look like with a mustache...
- Ann's interactions with the T-Rex, and Kong's fight with them (when it's not being HONF, that is).
- Admittedly not part of the movie officially, but the outtakes feature Jack Black doing Carl Denham's scenes...as Jack Black. Specifically, addressing the studio heads about the map.
Black/Denham: "A primitive world, never before seen by man. A place so f*ckin' weird, it's gonna blow your balls off."
- Black's "song" that he'd been working on (roodle-y doodle-y doodle-y doo...).
- The One-Scene Wonder sergeant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.