The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The Terenzi Brothers survived the explosion of their ice cream truck while still inside it when it was thrown by the big bad monster clown... they hid in the freezer with all the ice cream. After the spaceship exploded, the burned out truck fell at a great height, and they still managed to survive in one piece after all that!
- The above troper clearly Took the Bad Film Seriously. It's a movie about alien clowns who wrap people in cotton candy cocoons and drink their blood through curly straws, man! Lighten up!
- They are clearly experienced rogues and simply made their Reflex save for zero damage.
- The freezer walls were fireproof, shatterproof, and cushioned. These guys must love their ice cream.
- "Hey, wouldja look at this place? It looks like it must have been decorated by Clownz R Us."
- Uh, how is this a headscratcher? Is it a line that doesn't make sense even in context? Does the place not look like it was decorated by clowns? What? A little elaboration would greatly help a lot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.