|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music:
- The opening theme of the game.
- Riptor's theme.
- Tusk's Conan like theme song.
- Orchid's theme in the second game, "Play Hard," complete with vocals.
- Also Cinder's theme, "Trailblazer," which could double as the boss music for Eyedol depending on what stage he was fought on.
- Fulgore's KI2 Theme.
- His KI1 theme, too.
- Ear Worm: T.J.Combo's theme song:
Feel the power baby!!!
- The Humiliation theme. A short, looping disco-esque theme that WILL get trapped in your skull.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Fulgore.
- Game Breaker:
- Cinder could do an infinite hit combo, and it was easier for some.
- Eyedol's infinite hit combo.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Nightmare Retardant: Fulgore is a big, hulking evil robot with glowy red eyes, long claws, and a multitude of deadly weapons at his disposal. He also makes elephant noises when you hit him.
- Polished Port: Thanks to Nintendo having the programming team for the arcade version handle the Super Nintendo and Game Boy ports, instead of outsourcing it to a third-party developer. The result is that the SNES version was well-received and the GB version was surprisingly faithful, and more importantly, playable.
- Rated "M" for Money - Fairly blatant at that. It was actually rated T, but the intent was still there.
- Signature Scene:
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: One of the criticisms towards the game was that it was a Mortal Kombat clone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.